Where To Buy Carb

Hog Head

Did you try Mikuni Thailand, they do not sell direct - but I bet they know where you can get a HSR FS32

Mikuni (Thailand) Co., Ltd

111 Moo 5, HI-TECH Industrial Estate, Banwha, Bang Pa-In, Ayutthaya 13160

Telephone 0-3535-0058 to 65 (ask for extension 202)

Edited by Richard-BKK

Mikuni manufacturers two sets of jets for its carburetors, the stock main jet and a performance main jet. All other jets are produced by 3rd party suppliers. For example, the Mikuni HSR42 comes with a jet number 160, while Mikuni has also available a jet number 165 for the HSR42. If for some reasons you off the path of standard main-jet's that Mikuni makes or recommends, you out of luck with Mikuni Thailand.

Mikuni Thailand delivers carburetors with different main jets to OEMs, but this stock is apparently not available for regular sales.

Edited by Richard-BKK

• 1 year later...

Did you try Mikuni Thailand, they do not sell direct - but I bet they know where you can get a HSR FS32

Apparently there's now a Mikuni 25 mm flat slide for the Yamaha T135 series which has TPS built in and is Plug & Play for eg the X1R.

It's available in Malaysia but he wants $120 + $30 carriage - be annoying if they were making it here in Thailand and I could buy it here.

Apparently there's now a Mikuni 25 mm flat slide for the Yamaha T135 series which has TPS built in and is Plug & Play for eg the X1R.

It's available in Malaysia but he wants $120 + $30 carriage - be annoying if they were making it here in Thailand and I could buy it here.

No Edit on here?

It looks as though this is the new model HERE but Thailand is sticking with fuel injection as on the Spark models whereas other countries are going carburetor.

It appears to be the Mikuni VM22 with TPS I need.