Wife With Job What Do I Do For Visa?

OK first off, sorry if this gets asked a lot.

Nationality= British

Age=30

My wife is working here in Bangkok as a teacher, she has her Work Permit and Non B visa. She only has to report to immigration every 90 days which is done by post (I think, school deals with this). I have been here for nearly 6 months on my multiple entry tourist visa but this runs out pretty soon (May 20th).

What I want to know is, can I get a visa which allows me to stay in the country while my wife is employed (if so what documents are need)? I don't intend to work here, other than cleaning the house and making the dinner. Or is it a case of getting another tourist visa and doing the visa runs as and when needed?

Many thanks in advance.

OliG

The only reason I asked was because a guy I met in Koh Samui said that if your spouse was working here legaly, you could stay in the country as long as they were employed (with an O visa). So far I have not met any one else who is with their non-Thai wife in my situation.

My wife :o not GF, but thank you for the quick responce. I will probably just get another multiple entry tourist visa as you said.

OliG