Cat Office Loei

MYKTHEMIN

Hi All, I am looking for the CAT office in Loei, have driven all round and searched on line with no result, I am thinking of switching to CDMA as my existing service with DTAC on a Sierra 875U aircard is very slow now and for the last week will not work in my house, I have to drive to Nonghin and park under the tower for it to work!

Any suggestions/advice greatly appreciated.

• 11 months later...

Thanks for the map Gary,

The internet gods shone on me today as I switched from TOT to CAT. I'm 200m from the new tower in Ban Meung. Woo Hooo!!!

After one day with CAT, I drove into Loei to cancel my 1 year TOT internet. They told me it would take 2 months to cancel plus I would have to pay another 1000 bt to cancel. Needless to say, I hacked the line off the side of the house and threw it onto the side of the road.

TOT must really bite the dust. Their infrastructure is in shambles and I know they fix nothing. I must have complained 20 times and each time they would tell me their technicians are repairing the line. What crap.

CAT Rev A is excellent. Not as fast in Canada but fast enough and always on. By the way, I bought the router and it is faster running CAT CDMA with an ethernet cable than with the USB.

Ok, I'm going to uncork a bottle of Chang to celebrate my new internet!!!

Mike