Dentist Recommendations

legendarysurfer

I'd appreciate any recommendations people have for a competent dentist in (in order of preference) in Nong Bua Lamphu, Udon Thani or (if necessary) Khon Kaen.

I'm having to take remote control (I'm in Santa Barbara, California) of my father-in-law's dental care since 1) I'm paying for it, anyway, and 2) He's had two needless tooth extractions for a nerve root problem (I'm pretty sure that's what it is).

Thanks, in advance, for your help. :)

I was recomended to a Husband / Wife Medical (as in GP) and Dental Clinic I would thoroughly recomend both .. On the Dental side they use the latest laser technology and do not rip off farang's,they are in Khon Kaen.. tel : 043 327960....

OR Khon Kaen University Hospital,they have a large/well regarded Dental department.

• 4 months later...

I was recomended to a Husband / Wife Medical (as in GP) and Dental Clinic I would thoroughly recomend both .. On the Dental side they use the latest laser technology and do not rip off farang's,they are in Khon Kaen.. tel : 043 327960....

OR Khon Kaen University Hospital,they have a large/well regarded Dental department.

Thanks, in2fridge, I'll have my wife give them a call and also keep in mind the hospital dental department... Would anyone else have a recommendation for a dentist in Udon Thani? :jap: