Guest House Or Hotel Near Kad Sang Kaew

PeaceBlondie

Assuming you're wanting a room rather than offering one and are also suffering a rare lapse of memory (why should an old hand such as you be asking for rather than dispensing advice on this topic--strange) I recommend The Dome, offering rooms below 1000 and there is another appartment block further down the Dome's Soi ( Plubpueng) much cheaper, even though its almost opposite PJ's Place where the prices are astronomical. This cheap block has a big AD at the entrance to the Soi on Huay Kaew Road, (not sure about air con). Lavender Lanna also has rooms below 1000baht including beakfast and provided the pleasures on offer override the annoyance of the constant traffic noise at this busy corner, it might be considered.

PB--

There's a place (MaaTiiNii) near my other office (quite near where you visited) that is decent for 450 a night but it is inside the moat at that corner. There are a few other places with a similar price range right on the moat rd there, if you need the names and prices I can check tmw for you.