Virginity

mark45y

Virginity  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No brag. Just fact. I met six virgins when I was in my teens. How did I know? Hymens were of varying strength and size but all were very easy to recognize.

I then went through a period of 30 years meeting no virgins at all. Since I have been in Thailand I have encountered 4 perhaps five. None of the women was in a position to have her virginity surgically restored. So I am convinced it was the original issue model.

I was quite surprised to encounter virgins over the age of 30. The ladies seemed to think it was normal or at least not unusual.

How do I know they are really virgins? I have a virgin checker thing. If it goes in they are not a virgin. If it does not go in they are a virgin. Hymens don't break easily. It is easy to tell.

Thanks for that you bragging gynaecologist. Really the majority of members of this forum don't really give a hoot about your sexual experiences. Crawl back into your gutter and take your sexual fantasies with you.mad.gif

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad mood fat western feminazi now...

As Eek said - the mind boggles. Does this "person" think himself as god's gift to women? Taking her virginity in the back of a car? Boasting about being the first man to F all these poor women.

I'd rather go outside and eat worms.. than have given my virginity to that wanke_r.

Nope, I stand by what I said.

Creepy sums it up and I am clearly not alone in thinking so.

Ad hominem arguments are a preferred tool for people who are unable to understand someone else's opinion.

It's so much easier to just attack another person instead of attacking his arguments (especially if the other person is right.)

It is also easy to add that others also share this ignorance and in fact may be in the majority. However if a majority of people use ad hominem reasoning it still does not make it right or productive to a discussion.

Ad hominem arguments are a preferred tool for people who are unable to understand someone else's opinion.

It's so much easier to just attack another person instead of attacking his arguments (especially if the other person is right.)

It is also easy to add that others also share this ignorance and in fact may be in the majority. However if a majority of people use ad hominem reasoning it still does not make it right or productive to a discussion.

So what you are saying now is that you are right and everybody else is wrong?

You really are a tool!

Edited by Moonrakers

Bad mood fat western feminazi now...

As Eek said - the mind boggles. Does this "person" think himself as god's gift to women? Taking her virginity in the back of a car? Boasting about being the first man to F all these poor women.

I'd rather go outside and eat worms.. than have given my virginity to that wanke_r.

You asked me if it was good for the women. I tried to answer to the best of my ability as I remembered it. Now you are upset with me. Sorry I was only trying to comply with a request of yours. Sorry you don't like the answer. I would not have mentioned it unless you asked.

Has the word foreplay come in to this. Wham bang thank you mam does. The "virgin" with the hymen that she had to have surgically removed is a wierd comment. And actually puts you down as a man.

Do you know anything about the female anatomy? Or do you go straight to the point? A bit of lovin', etc. would probably give you much more pleasure than just a poke in the dark. And the virgins too.

Sorry guys, but i get riled up over this sort of crap and chip on the shoulder posts. "I nailed 5 virgins" makes my fur get all fluttery..!!

On the OP's first odd question.

No, I would not marry a man who i had not been sexually intimate with before the marriage.

Shit, I might marry an inadequate pea penis person. And I would say to myself "Oh shise, not again"

PS I am loving having my big fat feminazi suit on, but those that know me Know i am just jesting and am a big softy!! Blows the cobwebs away (even from my newly installed hymen)

Edited by Patsycat

Ok...lemme think ...

If a woman engages in CONSENSUAL sex with a man, its her choice. If she is a virgin, and choses not to tell you, its her choice.

No, no, no. If she is a virgin it is her responsibility to tell me. I would not knowingly have sex with a virgin without serious discussions over an extended period of time.

You may treat your virginity casually however I think with a high degree of certainty that virginity is very important to most women. That is one of the reasons I started this thread. Perhaps I am wrong. However I think most women expect some form of quid pro quo arrangement in exchange for virginity and I deserve to know beforehand not after.

Who said anything about treating virginity casually? If she choses NOT to tell you, its her CHOICE. No, its not her "responsibility" to tell you. If she expects nothing from you, and choses not to tell you, thats really non of your business.

You really are a tool!

I know this is hard for you but if you really were not an "ad hominem" poster you would tell me why I am wrong and not call me names like troll.

You really are a tool!

I know this is hard for you but if you really were not an "ad hominem" poster you would tell me why I am wrong and not call me names like troll.

I called you a tool, not a troll.

You are wrong because you come across as so emotionless on what is a sensitive topic and also incredibly arrogant. As though your previous partners should be thankful of your very presence and that their lives have been somehow blessed just through knowing you. If my daughter bought home a person with your attitude then I would be very very concerned. The thing is that you are so arrogant that in your mind, there is no possible way that you can be wrong and as you have already alluded to yourself, it is everybody else that is in the wrong.

You really are a creepy tool mate and that is not an attempt to insult, but an observation based on your postings on this thread.

On the OP's first odd question.

No, I would not marry a man who i had not been sexually intimate with before the marriage.

Shit, I might marry an inadequate pea penis person. And I would say to myself "Oh shise, not again"

PS I am loving having my big fat feminazi suit on, but those that know me Know i am just jesting and am a big softy!! Blows the cobwebs away (even from my newly installed hymen)

I appreciate your frank answer. For me that is not the case. A vagina is pretty much like a nose, and I have never met a person who is unable to pick their nose.

Good or bad in bed is simply a matter of consideration and instruction. It has been my experience that jewelry is a very effective teaching tool. Although not in every case it seems to be more effective in Thailand than other countries. Besides the best women I have ever experienced in bed, better than any high priced pro, were my wives before they married me.

I think a person with more experience is preferred.... but at the end of the day this an individual choice and should be treated as such.

If a lady wants to sleep with lads or a lad wants to sleep with ladies prior to marriage then fine by me. No such thing as a bad or good lady/lad for such behavior. :)

Troll Tool same same

I think you are an attention seeker, but, unfortunatly, you have stumbled on the wrong group of people.

You think it is a "big man" thing to take the virginity of an innocent young girl and then brag about it here?

So you agree with me and disagree with Eek that a woman should tell me she is a virgin so me, the big mean man won’t touch the virginity of the innocent young woman?

And would it be a surprise to you that men talk about the women they bed and women talk about the men they bed on a regular basis only not to one another?

Moonrakers,

Have you picked your lady's v recently?! And is she a virgin still? Or did you hit that hymen thing? That went boing like Zebedee?

She's got a cold at the moment and so she keeps on having to blow her v. Definitely still a virgin, she's got a hymen like Iron.

Troll Tool same same

I think you are an attention seeker, but, unfortunatly, you have stumbled on the wrong group of people.

You think it is a "big man" thing to take the virginity of an innocent young girl and then brag about it here?

So you agree with me and disagree with Eek that a woman should tell me she is a virgin so me, the big mean man won’t touch the virginity of the innocent young woman?

And would it be a surprise to you that men talk about the women they bed and women talk about the men they bed on a regular basis only not to one another?

Scuse me, my female friends and i have better things to talk about than the latest "catch" - like knitting and stuff. I could make you a willy warmer... cashmere

Edited by Patsycat