Does Thaksin Have The Right Weapons To Oust Thai Government?

webfact

If Mossad can get rid of the top Hamas leader in Dubai with foreigners using false passports can some one do away with Thaksin.

It is against my religion but, “Amen Brother, Amen”. If we all pitch in we could have you on the plain before midnight and you would make CNN new before breakfast. Let me make a couple calls. You better start packing!

Funny joke, but Mossad works for the state of Israel. They are not hired hitmen. Israel has no interest in Thai politics either way.

Why do concrete-glass-beer-bar-alien inhabitants show a more aggressive behavior than country people?

Those who are lurking for war-like settings will be bitterly disappointed and their miseries in their concrete-glass-beer-bar dwellings will only continue and widen.

They prefer the city scams like gem scams and alike and amongst many others, in contrast to a healthy life-style in the country.

Today I have seen some red shirts at Seven Eleven. - Kind, polite, whole families, one of the most beautiful females I have ever seen, armed with love, passion and politeness.

I realize the longing for troubles by just following the pattern of many posters here, so do the English Medias. What a disgrace.

Regardless of his aims, he is not the all powerful baron he once was.

The recent conviction, no matter how he spins it, shows him a diminished force.

For all his blustering, the courts showed equananimous logic in taking much, but not all, of the cash,

even as the numbers talked of in court were 30-40% MORE than what was on line.

ie. his actions caused well over 100 million baht damage to the country, but they only

took 46+ million. There was a demonstrated logic to take more, and not taking it

was 'the compromise' part many expected.

The no confidence vote, is the same charge they have tried 2 times so far with no traction.

But they feel compelled to try it again.

His red factions show more and more their factional splintering.

Differing shades of red from vermilion to slightly pinkish don't play as well together as hoped for.

Always easy to find 30 foolish old pussies to cry over Thaksins losses on TV,

but much harder to find a million who will go in harms way for their liege lord,

especially after Songkran last year.

Your post's validity is greatly diminished by the fact that you're off by a factor of 1000. It B's not M's. I know that's big numbers for you.

If you want to see a million people on the streets in Bangkok here's how to do it;

1. Write out a cheque to Barharn for about 30 billion baht, convincing him to switch sides in the no confidence debate.

2. Puea Thai form the new govt after Abhisit is defeated in the censure

3. New government tells Anupong that THEY will decide who the next army chief should be

4. New Army chief arranges a 'soft coup' tears up the 2007 charter, re-introduces 1997 one, declares all 'political legal actions' since 2006 void

5. New elections held within 2 months, with newly appointed ECC, won 'convincingly' by PT, nominates Panthongtae Shinawatra as new PM

6. Thaksin flies into Suvarnabhumi airport to heroes welcome of red shirts 'protected' by police.

...I've got my 'yellow' e-tarn fueled up and ready to go

If Mossad can get rid of the top Hamas leader in Dubai with foreigners using false passports can some one do away with Thaksin.

It is against my religion but, "Amen Brother, Amen". If we all pitch in we could have you on the plain before midnight and you would make CNN new before breakfast. Let me make a couple calls. You better start packing!

Funny joke, but Mossad works for the state of Israel. They are not hired hitmen. Israel has no interest in Thai politics either way.

You joke. Israel has no interest in Thailand!!!! I guess you have never been to Khaosan Road. The Israel Mafia has a big chunk of the shops and yes I have Israeli friends.

Anyway, the 1,000,000 man march will certainly look more like a 20-30,000 , and the 100,000 pick up truck, more like 2,000 at most....

Nothing to worry , they'll surely have a welcome committee somewhere before reaching BKK

as i have said elsewhere:

to stop the proposed ''million man'' march legitimately the police should do simple roadside checks on the transport.

check bulbs, tyres, horn, handbrake, windscreen wipers, road tax, insurance and driving license

if they do not pass muster then hold the vehicle until its fixed or the documents are produced

i suspect they would need huge holding areas to contain them all

no wheels-no show-no problem

road checks set to monitor breath checks/alcohol, urine tests for drugs, and the infamous explosive/drug detectors as well as vehicle safety checks, and the 1,000,000 man march will have an attendance similar to the final stages of the 'Trail of tears'.

This Goverment has tried these tactics on previous occasions to try and stop people exercising their Democratic right to travel within the country. Abhisit has issued orders to Govenors to stop people travelling to Bangkok. If you had followed the news in the last few weeks you will know that PDD has said that if they are prevented from traveling to Bangkok they will counter one illegal action (by the Goverment) with another and that will be to block every road (leading up or down) from Chiang Mai, Issan and the Central Plains.

Regardless of his aims, he is not the all powerful baron he once was.

The recent conviction, no matter how he spins it, shows him a diminished force.

For all his blustering, the courts showed equanimous logic in taking much, but not all, of the cash,

even as the numbers talked of in court were 30-40% MORE than what was on line.

ie. his actions caused well over 100 million baht damage to the country, but they only

took 46+ million. There was a demonstrated logic to take more, and not taking it

was 'the compromise' part many expected.

The no confidence vote, is the same charge they have tried 2 times so far with no traction.

But they feel compelled to try it again.

His red factions show more and more their factional splintering.

Differing shades of red from vermilion to slightly pinkish don't play as well together as hoped for.

Always easy to find 30 foolish old pussies to cry over Thaksins losses on TV,

but much harder to find a million who will go in harms way for their liege lord,

especially after Songkran last year.

Your post's validity is greatly diminished by the fact that you're off by a factor of 1000. It B's not M's. I know that's big numbers for you.

Well gee wiz Jimmy I 'll just apologize for being dyslexic and promise to never do it again.

Oh yes,

I am in the 4th day of pretty serious food poisoning, and faded out when I planned to recheck this.

Obviously it is billions, every one knows this,

and you needn't have pointed this out to try and diminish the rest of the post.

The post is valid, the numbers are wrong, the concepts are correct.

Oh and I got equanimous wrong too I was ill and still am....

Anyway, the 1,000,000 man march will certainly look more like a 20-30,000 , and the 100,000 pick up truck, more like 2,000 at most....

Nothing to worry , they'll surely have a welcome committee somewhere before reaching BKK

to stop the proposed ''million man'' march legitimately the police should do simple roadside checks on the transport.

check bulbs, tyres, horn, handbrake, windscreen wipers, road tax, insurance and driving license

if they do not pass muster then hold the vehicle until its fixed or the documents are produced

So do you propose that this would be applied equally across all road traffic, or just for vehicles carrying red shirts?

Injustice hiding behind false legitimacy is exactly what is wrong with this country.

You joke. Israel has no interest in Thailand!!!! I guess you have never been to Khaosan Road. The Israel Mafia has a big chunk of the shops and yes I have Israeli friends.

So what? There are Israeli tourists here and some Israeli business owners. It doesn't follow that the government of Israel has any interest whatsoever in what political leaders are in power in Thailand. Now there may indeed be enemies of Israel in Thailand, such as terrorists, and it isn't inconceivable Mossad may come to Thailand to take care of such situations as they have in other counties, but again that would be about Israel and nothing to do with the internal politics of Thailand. Mossad would never ever get involved in political hits that have nothing to do with the interests of the Israeli state.

Edited by Jingthing

It is against my religion but, "Amen Brother, Amen". If we all pitch in we could have you on the plain before midnight and you would make CNN new before breakfast. Let me make a couple calls. You better start packing!

why not the other way around let the Reds get rid of Prem? Prem is the source of the power struggle going on now

why not the other way around let the Reds get rid of Prem? Prem is the source of the power struggle going on now

"Amen Brother, Amen." :)

Let them all come. At least then we will know that they couldn't get many people to protest. Get it over and done with.

If there are road blocks stopping them from getting to Bangkok, they will just start making more excuses and it will all just go on.

Let them all come. At least then we will know that they couldn't get many people to protest. Get it over and done with.

If there are road blocks stopping them from getting to Bangkok, they will just start making more excuses and it will all just go on.

Besides, we need the rain.

Do you really think Thailand would be more stable, if an unelected thuggish rabble like the Red-Shirts, were to be able to choose who sits on or chairs the Privy Council ?

These long-running allegations, which seem to emanate from one side only, remain (as far as I'm aware) unproven. Sounds like 'sour grapes' to me ! Their leader got caught running the country for his own financial ends. Get used to it ! :)

10 tonnes of Kosher Chicken Wings and the problem would be solved.

A stroke would do it. Nothing too un-buddhist.

Careful, your slip is showing.

Freudian you might be implying.

Or must be my sense of irony runs to deep for your tastes.

with Thaksin out 46 billion, I dont think they can foot the food, drink, and holiday money necessary for the one million plus all the petrol!