Anyone Here Have An Extra Suitcase

FuninPlural

If you are around Khowsan road, you can buy some very large / strong zip bags in corner Samseng road and PraAtit road (just over the bridge) they are colorfull and cheap if you do not find a suitcase.

Edited by simcity

If you are around Khowsan road, you can buy some very large / strong zip bags in corner Samseng road and PraAtit road (just over the bridge) they are colorfull and cheap if you do not find a suitcase.

Great detail! I'm glad to hear those bags are colourful - otherwise such a bummer having plain coloured bags... it really bugs me, and most other people I guess. :)

This person must be writing his thesis on

"what kind of stupid response will I get to

stupid question"

Has no money but lives in Japan

Has no money but can fly to Thailand

Has no money but needs a new suitcase

to pack stuff he bought with no money

I think he is full off stuff that he is dumping

due to his stomach cramps

ThNKS for the replies. I may just end up buying a really cheap one on the street, I was just wondering if anyone had 1 that was better than the cheap ones that they were no longer using and had no intention of using. I will be bringing back a whole bumch of shirts and maybe some jeans too. I shared my budget with you folks, and I've actually been very good about not being wasteful.

Uh...I will not be coming back to Thailand for the time being so I can not borrow your suitcase, but thanks for the offer.

To the person who said I can have it, I'll have to look up that location and see if its a feasible trip for me.

^he can't afford it with his budget. bit perplexed why he would need one for same reason.

Don't know Brit, but maybe he is going to sleep in it.

Edited by mrtoad

Please come back soon, I am sure all of your requests are going to be sorely missed.

What about doing a review on your "2 weeks on the cheap"

Good luck with the suitcase, if you get one I have some things I could do with sending to Japan if you would be so kind to carry for me :)

Has no money but lives in Japan

Has no money but can fly to Thailand

Has no money but needs a new suitcase

to pack stuff he bought with no money

Eh? He does have money. He just doesn't have that much. I don't know why that is such a mind-blowing concept for some people here, but it's pretty amusing to see folk getting so worked up about it.