Vitamin/supplement Shops In Chiang Mai

thaiguy55

GNC is 3rd or maybe 4th floor at the back and right side. You can also ask or they have some signs to help you find it.

GNC is on the 2nd floor. At the top of the escalator turn left and you will see GNC on your right.....

If you are using GNC a lot, then it pays to get one of their VIP cards. I've had one for years and saved 1,000's of baht over the years.....

Cheers :)

GNC is 3rd or maybe 4th floor at the back and right side. You can also ask or they have some signs to help you find it.

GNC is on the 2nd floor. At the top of the escalator turn left and you will see GNC on your right.....

If you are using GNC a lot, then it pays to get one of their VIP cards. I've had one for years and saved 1,000's of baht over the years.....

They moved it from that location 6 or 8 months ago. Maybe even a year now. It's now located at the back of the mall near the side parking garage.

Not sure what floor really. I guess it depends on if you count the bottom level where Tops is as the first floor or basement. Anyway you can also ask at the information kiosk at the escalator but its back at the far right hand that overlooks the adjoining hotel lobby/parking area.

They moved it from that location 6 or 8 months ago. Maybe even a year now. It's now located at the back of the mall near the side parking garage.

Not sure what floor really. I guess it depends on if you count the bottom level where Tops is as the first floor or basement. Anyway you can also ask at the information kiosk at the escalator but its back at the far right hand that overlooks the adjoining hotel lobby/parking area.

YOU'RE WRONG...... GNC moved to the location you are talking about 6 months ago when they were refurbishing the original premises. They stayed there for no more than a month....

I am a regular at GNC so I think that I know where it is located.....nuff said...

YOU'RE WRONG...... GNC moved to the location you are talking about 6 months ago when they were refurbishing the original premises. They stayed there for no more than a month....

I am a regular at GNC so I think that I know where it is located.....nuff said...

ok. gotcha. I don't shop there but I did look a few times when they were at the back. Thanks for the update.