Help With Some Abbreviations

gerryBScot

I think you will find that the first one is the government tourism agency (TAT) and that the second is local Tambon government.

I agree with the above except the Tambon office is อบต and not อบด. Easily mistyped or misread though.

ททท = การท่องเที่ยวแห่งประเทศไทย

thanks for your assistance. The TAT and sub-district were the meaings and now I can understand my email. that bhoydy thing reminds me of my favourite fitba team who are not exactly covering themselves in glory:).

thanks for your assistance. The TAT and sub-district were the meaings and now I can understand my email. that bhoydy thing reminds me of my favourite fitba team who are not exactly covering themselves in glory:).

Aye your right, going back this month to watch a meaningless game in the east end :)

While this doesn't answer your questions seeing as this thread is about abbreviations I thought I'd post this.

In thailand there are no shortage of abbreviations. It's what makes reading the newspaper for me so difficult.

Benjawan Becker’s company Paiboon Publishing has put several videos on You Tube and this one is about thai abbreviations.