Money Exchange In Chiangmai

Ericfui

ericfui.

re .... is any money changer that can give a very good rate.

if you need to get " a very good rate " you should move away from chiang mai to pattaya .

where all the cheap charlies like you ( read loosers ) live ! ... : )

enjoy ... dave2

That's a real helpful response there dave2! Home alone at 00.53 from the girly bars?

Ericfui,

The most favourable rate in my opinion is usually at UOB. There's a branch on the Sunday Walking Street. Bear in mind that at the moment the Euro and Pound are at a really low exchange rate against the Baht. Assume it's the same for the Dollar.

Welcome to Thaivisa and don't worry about the response from the previous poster. Some people are just downright rude and ignorant.

Have a nice day.

MF

That's a real helpful response there dave2! Home alone at 00.53 from the girly bars?

Ericfui,

The most favourable rate in my opinion is usually at UOB. There's a branch on the Sunday Walking Street. Bear in mind that at the moment the Euro and Pound are at a really low exchange rate against the Baht. Assume it's the same for the Dollar.

Welcome to Thaivisa and don't worry about the response from the previous poster. Some people are just downright rude and ignorant.

Have a nice day.

MF

:)

Not around Kad San Kaew, I know, but the best rates in town over many a long year, have been at SK Money changer on Charoen Prathet Rd, very near its junction with Loi Kroh rd. and next to whats now a reggae bar and was once, briefly, Spicy 2. They usually give up to a baht more than the banks, depending on how much money you want to change.

A bit harsh there dave2, don't you think? Maybe a few too many drinks last night before posting?

I would concur with millwall_fan. SK usually has the best rates. Don't know if you are buying or selling but sometimes they have to order foreign currencies for you and will give you a call when it is available. I needed some Australian Dollars one time and had to wait 2 days for them to be available. But I wasn't in any rush and the exchange rate was better than the banks.

ericfui.

re .... is any money changer that can give a very good rate.

if you need to get " a very good rate " you should move away from chiang mai to pattaya .

where all the cheap charlies like you ( read loosers ) live ! ... : )

enjoy ... dave2

You seem to be a complete idiot to put that response to a legitimate question.

Remember some years back when [ I think it was the Lincoln Continental auto] that had the touch pad on the outside of the doors, that if you had too much to drink you were not able to unlock your car and drive.......

well maybe someone can make millions by creating something like that for forums..... that when you had too much to drink, you would be unable to post..... some of those most important thoughts after a few drinks, would not be posted and save a lot of apologizing and embarassment the next day..

G

dam_n now that I think about it..... maybe I should not be making this post and make the millions myself ok guys I had the thought, thats my half anybody want to do the easy part for your half.... :)