Badminton Courts

martijn12345

Like many people me and the GF enjoy playing badminton together. We've played in the park for a while. But the wind picked up last few weeks. And the air might not be the best at the moment for any outdoor activities, but that doesn't really bother me to be honest.

What does bother is, is the IN/OUT discussions. So can anybody tell me where we can find badminton courts in Chiang Mai. If possible a good indoor and a good outdoor location. When I lived in Lao PRD, there were free badminton courts all over the place. No idea of this exists in Thailand as well, or if you have to pay for it/ make a booking.

• 3 weeks later...

hi there i know of a club that is great the level ranges from ok to excellent its just before the buss stop if you are travelling out from the center of chiang mai (towards the super highway) its the right turn before were the buss stop's turn is, the roads name is Thonghotel rd you will see the sports center on the right it has a faded green roof, the badminton is on the far right side.

Sorry for the bad directions. The courts are kept in excellent condition and everyone is really nice. Its a club so you get put in games depending on level. cheap not really cheap but well worth it.

If you go and you see a tall blonde farang that'l be ME :)

Toby