Real Madrid.....

spongeman

They spent 240 million stg........60 million on Kaka who is playin brutal.

Can you imagine what Madrid will be thinking with Barcelona walking out onto that pitch if they get to the final ?

Gulp.

Edited by spongeman

Manuel Pellegrinni will be long gone by then. The plaers will be exonerated.....It seems they just can't find the right formula....or give the manager and team the time required to gel. I doubt Mourinho would take the job but hey you never know....!

Cup football isnt an exact science even if you get the perfect blend which no matter what the press might say they have these players in their squad should they wish to play them.

Was good to see them lose though!

It warms the heart to see such greed and impatience be left hungry.

Manuel Pellegrinni will be long gone by then. The plaers will be exonerated.....It seems they just can't find the right formula....or give the manager and team the time required to gel. I doubt Mourinho would take the job but hey you never know....!

He'll take it on a five year contract

For anything to do with Real Madrid see Manchester City,i can see the pair of them trying to get Mourhino or Benitez.

I personally think Mourhino would rather go to City......who would want to go to Madrid for a season win the league and still get the sack?

Benitez for Madrid...then he can have all the Spanish players he wants!

Kaka to United along with a return of Ronaldo.

Los Blancos are at home to Barcelona on the 11th April in what is going to be a big game for them.Both are tied at the top of the league clear of the remainder on 62 points with 13 games to go!!

He'll take it on a five year contract

Jose will not manage Los Blanks unless he changes his tactics (unlikely).

I personally think Mourhino would rather go to City......who would want to go to Madrid for a season win the league and still get the sack?

Actually i kinda think that suits Mourhino. He's not the sort of manager to stay at any club for a long period of time. His ego finally rubs up one to many people and off he goes to hear his name sung in a new town.

Yes i understand what you mean about his EGO! and he and Madrid are a match made in heaven.

But he so much wants to manage United and with fergie still going strong,i can see him being given everything he requires to manage City.

Lets face it... There needs to be big changes at city for anyone to manage the club well,Cook needs to be flirted and quite a few players too,they need to get a new board in place first which i am sure the owners will do.

As for Madrid and managers it really is something else 23 in 20 years,10 in 10 years you think they would of learned from the last succesful period under Vicente del Bosque that time is needed,take a look here!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Real_...d_C.F._managers

Pjanic's winning goal was sublime.You won't see a better exhibition of one touch football anywhere.I can see Real Madrid taking a leaf out of Barca's book and putting Raul in the hot seat at the end of the season.

Pjanic's winning goal was sublime.You won't see a better exhibition of one touch football anywhere.I can see Real Madrid taking a leaf out of Barca's book and putting Raul in the hot seat at the end of the season.

That's an interesting thought. Does he have the qualifications (FIFA) to be a coach? Baring in mind Reals track record with coaches he'll have to accept a one year contract.

That's an interesting thought. Does he have the qualifications (FIFA) to be a coach? Baring in mind Reals track record with coaches he'll have to accept a one year contract.

I don't know if he is qualified but it got me thinking that he might be the man when he came on as substitute.He tried to get the crowd going and you could hear stadium erupt.He'll be a popular choice with the fans and the squad,methinks,and a lot cheaper than the Special One.

I don't know if he is qualified but it got me thinking that he might be the man when he came on as substitute.He tried to get the crowd going and you could hear stadium erupt.He'll be a popular choice with the fans and the squad,methinks,and a lot cheaper than the Special One.

Too much as risk for Mr. Raul's reputation. Now he is a legend in their eyes, as coach and probable failure again next year, he will have to resign to avoid being fired = won't happen.

Too much as risk for Mr. Raul's reputation. Now he is a legend in their eyes, as coach and probable failure again next year, he will have to resign to avoid being fired = won't happen.

think that's true, they wouldn't risk sullying the golden one's reputation.

always nice to see florentino perez's vanity project fall flat on its arse, six seasons on the bounce that they've not got beyond the last sixteen of the european cup and for a club obsessed with getting the tenth that's not acceptable. pellegrino will be gone, i'm pretty much expecting rafa benitez to be madrid manager next season.