Monday - Another Stay Home Day - Yay Or Nay ?

lightbulb

staying home yay or nay  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is so stupid,

Thaksin and his buddy can make life miserable for their country, they don’t really need to have a big number, just a few and every month they can announce a rally,

I think is about time to stop these none sense and everyone just go about your life and ignore them since the numbers are pedantic and just a few paid tugs

forget work. I have to get my folks from the airport. I'm thinking of leaving from Korat tonight... Better to be there for sure than worry if roads will be mayhem...or whatever. I'm no alarmist, but my folks are not spring chickens and I'd not want to see them inconvenienced for the sake of a night in a hotel and hanging around the airport... :)

some consulates and embassies closed earlier on friday and announced to check their working days the next week before coming for an appointment.

on tuesday is a special seating of the parliament and cabinet is not meeting on that day - a lot maybe ahead of us, so plan some holidays, preferably outside bangkok

What do you mean 'another'?? I was in the BKK office on Friday. No issues at all. Back in Chiang Mai now (30 minutes to the airport) but would have no qualms whatsoever to do anything in Bangkok on Monday. Traffic issues aside of course, but you can monitor that.