Deposed Thai Premier Thaksin Spotted In Montenegro

webfact

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He must be magic. He has been reported by the media and the Government to be all over the world.

So much for verifying the facts before letting your fingers do the typing or running out in front of a TV camera.

The Very Red Pimpernel.

I am beginning to wonder if he hasn't been in and out of Thailand a dozen times already. People do get in and out of far more secure places such as North Korea for example.

Would they be sure to catch him? No

And they sure as hel_l wouldn't be able to tell anyone if he had been here.

With the associated costs of this rally rising, he's pulling out all the stops with raising funds while on his travels.

From opening the first AIS shop in Uganda:

4-5.jpg

To his emerging career as a professional polo player in Mongolia:

image012.jpg

He's more determined than ever to raise his red cup:

3-1.jpg

Magic incantations or Khemer wizard spinning spells.

hel_l that would sell well with a lot of his current demographic...

So tell me is that guy on the horse from UPPER Elite or not???

This is beginning to remind me of the charge of the light brigade, red costumes included. There's even a hint of the British purchase system with the paid campaigners. And that would make us the gentiles, spreading a picnic blanket and watching the conflict from a safe distance as well.

I don't understand why red shirts, yellow shirt, or no shirt at all care that much about the type of hotel he is staying or whether he was sipping or chugging that coffee and if it was cake, bread, cupcakes or a sandwich. He can't be in Thailand leading the demonstrations for obvious reasons, it is no secret to anyone he has money he's not hiding that, so what. The man likes coffee and cake.. he's not much different than anyone else in that regard.

I'm in no way defending him, supporting him or doing the opposite. I'm simply saying the reference to eating cake and sipping coffee is just absurd and biased reporting.

Good post, The Thais probably don't give a rats ars e whether he is eating cake or not, it's only the sad Thaksin haters on TV

that have nothing better to do than sit in front of their computers all day making 1000's and 1000's of posts that have any interest.

I might start a new topic:

THAKSIN SEEN ENTERING A CUBICLE IN A TOILET IN A POSH HOTEL ON THE ISLE OF MAN.

IT is believed he was there to take a crap!! There ya go, have a field day.

Eating cake, huh? That is classic. A man feeling the pain of this people ...

I thought he was at Koh Chang, or was he back in Cambodia or was he back in Dubai or who cares where he is at the moment. :)

He smoked grass in Amsterdam, while he was having an affair in Paris. At the same time he was sitting at the Costa Brava and holding a press conference in Chile. Exactly at this time he met his daughters in Berlin at the gay parade. Others saw him in Rio de Janeiro where he was drinking ice coffee, which he refused to pay, because there’s no Naam kaeng inside.

It occurs to me that Montenegro is in the same general area as Transylvannia. Could this explain the idea of paving the streets of Bangkok with blood ? :)

no it isn't.

They're not both in eastern-Europe ? According to my 'Times World Atlas' they're only about 300 miles apart, did one of them move ? :D

It occurs to me that Montenegro is in the same general area as Transylvannia. Could this explain the idea of paving the streets of Bangkok with blood ? :)

no it isn't.

They're not both in eastern-Europe ? According to my 'Times World Atlas' they're only about 300 miles apart, did one of them move ? :D

Thought they shared a border?

It occurs to me that Montenegro is in the same general area as Transylvannia. Could this explain the idea of paving the streets of Bangkok with blood ? :D

no it isn't.

I think Montenegro became separate from Serbia, a few years ago, so Serbia now has Montenegro to the south-east & Romania to the north-west. But they're certainly still in the same general area, about 300 miles as the bat flies. :)

I think Montenegro became separate from Serbia, a few years ago, so Serbia now has Montenegro to the south-east & Romania to the north-west. But they're certainly still in the same general area, about 300 miles as the bat flies. :)

Montenegro is a statelet about the same population as Pattaya and Rayong basin, some 650K people. Mostly rocky mountains.

Known for lax laws and 1 strongman (Milo Djikanovic, ex -Communist youth, the key ally of Serbia's Slobodan Milosevic in late 80s and start of 90s, turned businessman since) rulling it for almost 2 decades. It became an independent country in 2006.

Home of very stubborn and proud people (Thais share some of those atrributes with them) and has a beautiful coast on the Adriatic sea.

The menthality is far from Romania (where Transilvania is) and, in proportion, the Montenegrins had had an extraordinary influence over former Yugoslavia. Known for (and internally exagerated) heroes and warriers.

Not only Serbia (today) considers Montenegro as a a place where some dubious characters (including some Serbians on the Interpol warrant lists) can find a refuge.

Thaksin could easily find a like minded man in Montenegro's leader (no matter what his current title is , President or PM).

Edited by think_too_mut

no it isn't.

Yugoslavia and Hungary did share a border.

Montenegro and Transylvanian mountains have I believe Serbia in between at the moment,

but yes they are in close proximity. About a long days drive in gorgeous country.

And some of the coolest indigenous music on the planet.

It occurs to me that Montenegro is in the same general area as Transylvannia. Could this explain the idea of paving the streets of Bangkok with blood ? :o

no it isn't.

They're not both in eastern-Europe ? According to my 'Times World Atlas' they're only about 300 miles apart, did one of them move ? :o

so on some world atlas it looks almost the same?

how many thumbs is it away from Greece or Italy when you travel with your index finger on a world map?

Montenegro has not much in common with some Count Dracula stories. different location, different people, different culture, different history.

if you try to put it in the same pot your are almost like people who cannot tell Thailand from Taiwan.

but hey, if you order words in an alphabetic list tacky, Thaskin, Transylvania, trash, tricky, toxic, travesty, ting tong and trap come pretty close. awesome, right?

it is your decision if that make some sense. in the internet you can type everything and can find somebody who has no knowledge but will agree with you as long you share the same hate object. easy win.

Montenegro and Transylvanian mountains have I believe Serbia in between at the moment,

but yes they are in close proximity. About a long days drive in gorgeous country.

Yeh, but does it have a Thai restaurant? :)

I should have bought my condo there instead.

btw I just replied to your 6,666 'th post lol .

Yeh, but does it have a Thai restaurant? :D

2 :)

I guess Thaksin must be running out of places to lay his hat when I have to give it a few seconds thought as to where his latest destination is.

"Hmm...Montenegro....Montenegro...... Little places in the Pyrenees? Nope, that's Andorra. " :)

how many thumbs is it away from Greece or Italy when you travel with your index finger on a world map?

Montenegro has not much in common with some Count Dracula stories. different location, different people, different culture, different history.

if you try to put it in the same pot your are almost like people who cannot tell Thailand from Taiwan.

but hey, if you order words in an alphabetic list tacky, Thaskin, Transylvania, trash, tricky, toxic, travesty, ting tong and trap come pretty close. awesome, right?

it is your decision if that make some sense. in the internet you can type everything and can find somebody who has no knowledge but will agree with you as long you share the same hate object. easy win.

Mazeltov, your ignorance is showing, I'm afraid. We educated people use a ruler to measure, in conjunction with the scale on the map, not our thumbs & fingers, but at least you know some words beginning with 't'.

And guess what, I did type something on the internet, and did "find somebody who has no knowledge", at least of european geography ! :)

...but hey, if you order words in an alphabetic list tacky, Thaskin, Transylvania, trash, tricky, toxic, travesty, ting tong and trap come pretty close. awesome, right?

Hey you're right! That can't be a coincidence, there's far too many of them for that. I also find thug, thief, treachery, turd, tyrant, tarnished, traitor, tedious, and tripe. Man, there must be something to this.

Montenegro is a statelet about the same population as Pattaya and Rayong basin, some 650K people. Mostly rocky mountains.

Known for lax laws and 1 strongman (Milo Djikanovic, ex -Communist youth, the key ally of Serbia's Slobodan Milosevic in late 80s and start of 90s, turned businessman since) rulling it for almost 2 decades. It became an independent country in 2006.

Home of very stubborn and proud people (Thais share some of those atrributes with them) and has a beautiful coast on the Adriatic sea.

The menthality is far from Romania (where Transilvania is) and, in proportion, the Montenegrins had had an extraordinary influence over former Yugoslavia. Known for (and internally exagerated) heroes and warriers.

Not only Serbia (today) considers Montenegro as a a place where some dubious characters (including some Serbians on the Interpol warrant lists) can find a refuge.

Thaksin could easily find a like minded man in Montenegro's leader (no matter what his current title is , President or PM).

No wonder our Paymaster picked Montenegro pretty much the same way he had picked high-flying but later bankrupt Dubai, which was feuding with more conservative Abu Dhabi.

I guess there is a bigger price for our Paymaster to pay to Dear Djikanovic though. :)

Mazeltov, your ignorance is showing, I'm afraid. We educated people use a ruler to measure, in conjunction with the scale on the map, not our thumbs & fingers, but at least you know some words beginning with 't'.

And guess what, I did type something on the internet, and did "find somebody who has no knowledge", at least of european geography ! B)

okay, following your logic and with using a ruler on the map, how many things having Jack the ripper and Brussels sprouts in common? what would educated people like you say?

French people say that it is politically incorrect to say montenegro but you need now to say "prendre un homme de couleur par derriere"

not sure what it means...

take a colored man from behind

Wonder if he has ordered some c4 there. As someone mentioned, some tough guys out there. This region is still on a brink, even when Montenegro may get into the EU this year. Still a kind of Dracu region altogether.

Why you think Thailand got warned from allies?

Wonder if he has ordered some c4 there. As someone mentioned, some tough guys out there. This region is still on a brink, even when Montenegro may get into the EU this year. Still a kind of Dracu region altogether.

can i ask you some question? where are you coming from so that you can judge some country as "a kind of Dracu region altogether." and what does it imply at all?

"thailand got warned from allies"? can you tell me more about this?

can i ask you some question? where are you coming from so that you can judge some country as "a kind of Dracu region altogether." and what does it imply at all?

"thailand got warned from allies"? can you tell me more about this?

redneck2009.jpg

It looks like he did not succeed Yugoslav republic have refused to confirm if he has been given citizenship according to this article

http://khmernz.blogspot.com/2010/03/thaksi...montenegro.html

No wonder our Paymaster picked Montenegro pretty much the same way he had picked high-flying but later bankrupt Dubai, which was feuding with more conservative Abu Dhabi.

I guess there is a bigger price for our Paymaster to pay to Dear Djikanovic though. :)

It occurs to me that Montenegro is in the same general area as Transylvannia. Could this explain the idea of paving the streets of Bangkok with blood ? :D

Well it occurred to you in wrong way, they are totally different.

Montenegro left the State Union, it didn't seperate from Serbia as it never was part of Serbia. It regain it's independance.

I think Montenegro became separate from Serbia, a few years ago, so Serbia now has Montenegro to the south-east & Romania to the north-west. But they're certainly still in the same general area, about 300 miles as the bat flies. :D

It regained it's independence 2006. Montenegro and Serbia were the only ex Yugoslavian states which were a real countries before the Yugoslavia. All others were never a fully countries and they became one getting independent from Yugoslavia.

Also, only Serbia considers Montenegro for a place where "criminals" can find a refugee. They always seem to get politics into the case, to try stopping Montenegro with it's EU process, which is a way ahed of it's neighbors, this was even confirmed by the State Secretary in the Ministry of Justice of Serbia, that the latest case of criminals is politicizes, and Helsinki federation of Serbia also confirmed that in their latest report.

Edited by Ice123

You're confusing a world-map, which shows the whole world on one sheet to a very small scale, with a world-atlas, which in this case has almost 200 pages of maps to a much-larger scale, and 67 pages of maps to cover Europe.

okay, following your logic and with using a ruler on the map, how many things having Jack the ripper and Brussels sprouts in common? what would educated people like you say?

"what would educated people like you say" ?

That having denied that Transylvannia and Montenegro are "in the same general area", you've been shown to be wrong, and are having a problem admitting it ? Enough already ! :D

Lastly Ice123, your 3rd-Quote is attributing to me, several lines which someone else said. Only the first two lines were actually mine. But no biggie, I accept this was accidental. :)

My original post was an attempt at a joke, pointing out the proximity of Thaksin's supposed-location to the reputed home of European-vampires, when the whole 'pouring blood' in Bangkok was still just a sick-joke-proposal. Now that it's actually been done, and is getting Thailand & the Red-Shirts bad-publicity throughout the world, it's not really so funny. People from my culture often make jokes, about something which they actually find sick & repulsive & uncivilised, this is a harmless defense-mechanism. :D

Does anybody know, where does Thaksin now claim he is, and what reason he gives for not making it to Germany, to see his daughters, as he originally announced ?

Meanwhile, Thaksin :D last night accused Mr Abhisit of having mental problems :) for ignoring tens of thousands of demonstrators' calls for a dissolution. :D

In his address to the red crowds, Thaksin said Mr Abhisit would disperse the red shirts if the number of the demonstrators dwindled due to the hot weather.