Deposed Thai Premier Thaksin Spotted In Montenegro

webfact

Wonder if he has ordered some c4 there. As someone mentioned, some tough guys out there. This region is still on a brink, even when Montenegro may get into the EU this year. Still a kind of Dracu region altogether.

Why you think Thailand got warned from allies?

can i ask you some question? where are you coming from so that you can judge some country as "a kind of Dracu region altogether." and what does it imply at all?

"thailand got warned from allies"? can you tell me more about this?

The USA and other naitonal intelligence communities monitor Thaksins phones

and USA reported to Thailand, that he was involved in possible attempts at sabotage

this weekend.

In other words he is distrusted by world intelegence communities,

and monitored, and Abhisit was warned in advance

and then he announced it;

a ) to possibly stop it happening, because they are looking for it.

Plus lay out the blame before it happens, so the spin can't win.

b ) to let Thaksin and the Reds know he isn't loved everywhere,

like he says he is by the outside world. No doubt brought him down a few notches.

Is Montenegros a kind of Dracu world.... well it has it's share of financial and mafia type

blood suckers still in residence, because they can hide out there without fear of getting caught.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meanwhile, Thaksin :D last night accused Mr Abhisit of having mental problems :) for ignoring tens of thousands of demonstrators' calls for a dissolution. :D

In his address to the red crowds, Thaksin said Mr Abhisit would disperse the red shirts if the number of the demonstrators dwindled due to the hot weather.

That is rather drole.

Not kettle teapot,

But

I win Stained red tourist shop coffee mug vs Spotless silver tea service on silver salver.

Poor Thaksin, he star is not shining with it's twinkle of yore.

Yugoslavia and Hungary did share a border.

Montenegro ...

French people say that it is politically incorrect to say montenegro but you need now to say "prendre un homme de couleur par derriere"

not sure what it means...

Qu'elle blague!

~Rouglly translated "Don't bend over in Belleville."

When I went to Ex-Yugo, of course it was with my French ex-wife.

UAE will not allow Thaksin to re-enter: Panich

BANGKOK: -- Panich Wikitset, vice foreign minister, said the United Arab Emirates prohibited former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra from re-entering the Arab kingdom.

Panich said the Thai Foreign Ministry provided evidence to the UAE government on Tuesday to prove that Thaksin continued to make political moves to attack Thailand from abroad.

As a result, the UAE government would not allow Thaksin to re-enter the country until Thaksin halts his political moves, Panich said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-03-17

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

BANGKOK: -- Panich Wikitset, vice foreign minister, said the United Arab Emirates prohibited former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra from re-entering the Arab kingdom.

Panich said the Thai Foreign Ministry provided evidence to the UAE government on Tuesday to prove that Thaksin continued to make political moves to attack Thailand from abroad.

As a result, the UAE government would not allow Thaksin to re-enter the country until Thaksin halts his political moves, Panich said.

I really think the FM & his department should really stop saying anything about where Thaksin is and where he is allowed to go.

Let the reporters find out something for themselves and stop looking like idiots when everyone says different things.

so on some world atlas it looks almost the same?

how many thumbs is it away from Greece or Italy when you travel with your index finger on a world map?

You're confusing a world-map, which shows the whole world on one sheet to a very small scale, with a world-atlas, which in this case has almost 200 pages of maps to a much-larger scale, and 67 pages of maps to cover Europe.

okay, following your logic and with using a ruler on the map, how many things having Jack the ripper and Brussels sprouts in common? what would educated people like you say?

"what would educated people like you say" ?

That having denied that Transylvannia and Montenegro are "in the same general area", you've been shown to be wrong, and are having a problem admitting it ? Enough already ! :D

Lastly Ice123, your 3rd-Quote is attributing to me, several lines which someone else said. Only the first two lines were actually mine. But no biggie, I accept this was accidental. :)

My original post was an attempt at a joke, pointing out the proximity of Thaksin's supposed-location to the reputed home of European-vampires, when the whole 'pouring blood' in Bangkok was still just a sick-joke-proposal. Now that it's actually been done, and is getting Thailand & the Red-Shirts bad-publicity throughout the world, it's not really so funny. People from my culture often make jokes, about something which they actually find sick & repulsive & uncivilised, this is a harmless defense-mechanism. :D

Does anybody know, where does Thaksin now claim he is, and what reason he gives for not making it to Germany, to see his daughters, as he originally announced ?

Yeah sorry about that since forum didn't allow me to have more quotes, and I guess I deleted the wrong name on quote :D.

People from my culture often make jokes, about something which they actually find sick & repulsive & uncivilised, this is a harmless defense-mechanism. :)

Does anybody know, where does Thaksin now claim he is, and what reason he gives for not making it to Germany, to see his daughters, as he originally announced ?

it was a"joke" that just showed how uneducated you are yourself. you don't became better or superior with saying something bad about other folks, ethnic groups, people, stereotyping them.

funny thing is that Thaksin never had decleared that he will visit his daughter in Germany. that was all just speculation by his "fan" team, who like to spread also gossip about his family. how civilised is that?

LOL ...

ummm with Thaksin's recent gaffs about people I don't think his supporters have any room to cry.

People from my culture often make jokes, about something which they actually find sick & repulsive & uncivilised, this is a harmless defense-mechanism. :)

it was a"joke" that just showed how uneducated you are yourself. you don't became better or superior with saying something bad about other folks, ethnic groups, people, stereotyping them.

funny thing is that Thaksin never had decleared that he will visit his daughter in Germany. that was all just speculation by his "fan" team, who like to spread also gossip about his family. how civilised is that?

Thank you for the laugh.

Didn't Thaksin twitter that he was going to Germany?

Yes

Wonder if he has ordered some c4 there. As someone mentioned, some tough guys out there. This region is still on a brink, even when Montenegro may get into the EU this year. Still a kind of Dracu region altogether.

Why you think Thailand got warned from allies?

can i ask you some question? where are you coming from so that you can judge some country as "a kind of Dracu region altogether." and what does it imply at all?

"thailand got warned from allies"? can you tell me more about this?

The USA and other naitonal intelligence communities monitor Thaksins phones

and USA reported to Thailand, that he was involved in possible attempts at sabotage

this weekend.

In other words he is distrusted by world intelegence communities,

and monitored, and Abhisit was warned in advance

and then he announced it;

a ) to possibly stop it happening, because they are looking for it.

Plus lay out the blame before it happens, so the spin can't win.

b ) to let Thaksin and the Reds know he isn't loved everywhere,

like he says he is by the outside world. No doubt brought him down a few notches.

Is Montenegros a kind of Dracu world.... well it has it's share of financial and mafia type

blood suckers still in residence, because they can hide out there without fear of getting caught.

how you know how that "world intelegence communities" monitor Thaksin (okay, that is not unlikely, of course they are looking at the while situation) but that they also as 'allies" report to the Thai government and warning Abhisit? any prove and evidence for that.

of i look at the false reports about Thaksins arrival in Cambodia must have been a massive failure of all the combined intelligence power.

the question what are "dracu countries" should that be answered by the "educated" experts who travel with their index finger in a world atlas or by somebody who spend some more thoughts on such issue?

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2009...ed_states_index

Failed States Index

countries on ALERT:

rank

1. Somalia

7. Afghanistan

13. Myanmar

38. Iran

countries on WARNING:

39. Syria

76. Cuba

79. Thailand

109. Albania

MODERATE:

132. Panama

134. Montenegro

139. UAE

159. United States of A.

SUSTAINABLE:

165. Iceland

174. Switzerland

177. Norway

People from my culture often make jokes, about something which they actually find sick & repulsive & uncivilised, this is a harmless defense-mechanism. B)

Yes

no he didn't twitter that.

you have been fooled by the local media or some other unreliable sources.

should be very easy to check if that can be verified and warnings have been there not to be a sucker to believe everything what you read somewhere on the internet or is printed by The Nation.

but, okay i don't subscribe any twitter nonsense and i am not an experienced observer of any single Thaksin step.(have better things to do) but i assume that the twitter account everybody referring to is this one: http://twitter.com/Thaksinlive

people have the full right to criticise Thaksin, but they discredit themselves if they rely on trash talk.

From a highly trusted and honest source for a change.

Thaksin's son denies dad banned from re-entering UAE

Parntongtae Shinawatra, the son of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, posted a message on his Twitter page that he and his dad will go to Dubai on Friday.

Parntongtae said he was now in Montenegro with Thaksin and his two sisters.

"I'll return to Dubai with dad", Parntongtae said, adding that it was not true that Thaksin was banned from re-entering the United Arab Emirates.

The Nation

A name we can all trust!

Money and connections might take you far in life, but Panthongtae Shinawatra is discovering they don't do you much good on the final exam. The 22-year-old son of Thaksin Shinawatra, Thailand's prime minister, was reportedly caught cheating with crib notes during a political science exam at Bangkok's Ramkhamhaeng University. According to local newspaper reports, Panthongtae signed a confession and could now face a one-year school suspension.

The incident comes on the heels of his transfer last year from Thammasat University, Thailand's Yale, to Ram-khamhaeng, the equivalent of Florida State. At the time, Panthongtae complained he didn't like the classes at Thammasat. The Bangkok Post reported he failed four exams at Ramkhamhaeng.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...l#ixzz0iQyu8Zvs

Parntongtae Shinawatra, the son of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, posted a message on his Twitter page that he and his dad will go to Dubai on Friday.

"I'll return to Dubai with dad", Parntongtae said, adding that it was not true that Thaksin was banned from re-entering the United Arab Emirates.

The Nation

A name we can all trust!

Money and connections might take you far in life, but Panthongtae Shinawatra is discovering they don't do you much good on the final exam. The 22-year-old son of Thaksin Shinawatra, Thailand's prime minister, was reportedly caught cheating with crib notes during a political science exam at Bangkok's Ramkhamhaeng University. According to local newspaper reports, Panthongtae signed a confession and could now face a one-year school suspension.

The incident comes on the heels of his transfer last year from Thammasat University, Thailand's Yale, to Ram-khamhaeng, the equivalent of Florida State. At the time, Panthongtae complained he didn't like the classes at Thammasat. The Bangkok Post reported he failed four exams at Ramkhamhaeng.

Ah yes, young Oak, putting the Twit in Twitter.

I really think the FM & his department should really stop saying anything about where Thaksin is and where he is allowed to go.

Let the reporters find out something for themselves and stop looking like idiots when everyone says different things.

people on this board should be also more careful and not become a sucker and fall for everything what comes from this direction.

actually not only careful but at a point to be really pissed off for getting fooled by so much false information and propaganda lies.

people have the full right to criticise Thaksin, but they discredit themselves if they rely on trash talk.

So obviously by that criteria, you should go on ignore then.

Permanetly_Dysfunctional

Edited by animatic

The Nation

A name we can all trust!

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...l#ixzz0iQyu8Zvs

The incident was in fact reported and much to thaksins horrer a reporter asked him publically for a comment. Thaksin was furious and dithered then said something like 'it's normal, everybody does it everywhere'.

The incident was in fact reported and much to thaksins horrer a reporter asked him publically for a comment. Thaksin was furious and dithered then said something like 'it's normal, everybody does it everywhere'.

OMG, stopp the press! we have a new headline argument : student using crib notes.

World's End

Whisked from the Bourgeois' pointy head hat flies,

Throughout the heavens, reverberating screams,

Down tumble roofers, shattered 'cross roof beams

And on the coast - one reads - floodwaters rise.

The storm is here, rough seas come merrily skipping

Upon the land, thick dams to rudely crush.

Most people suffer colds, their noses dripping

While railroad trains from bridges headlong rush.

http://german.berkeley.edu/poetry/weltende.php