Red Shirts Blood Campaign Is Dangerous : Health Groups

george

I was lost for words when I first saw the blood on the gates........then the next thought that came to me was:-

This act and these people are repulsive, disgusting, vile, loathsome, distasteful, foul, detestable, obscene, hideous, unpleasant, revolting, sickening, horrid, obonoxious, nauseating and abhorrent.

Jeez, it's a religious/black magic type ceremony. Get over it already, it's a not always obvious on the surface but a very real part of the country and culture that we all love.

That's funny, in almost 2 decades of living in one of the most superstitious parts of the country, I have never seen people spilling their blood on the ground as a black magic rite. Could you please educate me by posting a link to other instances of this "very real part of the country and culture", because I think it was nothing more than a badly worked stunt pulled by the red leaders. All the mumbo jumbo was added purely to fool the international audience, and a few gullibles here obviously, because I have not yet talked with a Thai who agrees with what they did or what they say it symbolises. The fact that once again they failed miserably on what they promised and what they delivered also suggests that their own supporters would agree with the Thais in my area.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^actually Reds achieved their goals! Def a win regardless since things are peaceful and pleasant. The blood bit was entertaining and got them press. :)

careful. If the police knock on the door and find you smoking that stuff, you will be in deep deep dwang!

Sorry, I borrowed some words from Alanis Morissette for this post.

An old man turned 98, He won the lottery and died the next day.

It's a black fly in your Chardonnay, It's a death row pardon two minutes too late.

And isn't it ironic... don't you think :)

Isnt it ironic, I mean Thaksins mob spilling more blood and all that. :D Ohh well, at least they are sticking to what they know best, still utterly dispicable to rope children into the game, especially when most of them wouldnt even remember the killing fields.

Go on you don't find it entertaining? Bloody fascinating!!!! :)

Brit, I am going to have to disagree with you on this one mate. Sorry, it wasn't fascinating, and it has done nothing for the image of the country and some of it's health care professionals.

The only thing I can think at this point regarding the Red Shirts is , pathetic and desperate.

Sorry, I borrowed some words from Alanis Morissette for this post.

An old man turned 98, He won the lottery and died the next day.

It's a black fly in your Chardonnay, It's a death row pardon two minutes too late.

And isn't it ironic... don't you think :)

Isnt it ironic, I mean Thaksins mob spilling more blood and all that. :D Ohh well, at least they are sticking to what they know best, still utterly dispicable to rope children into the game, especially when most of them wouldnt even remember the killing fields.

Bet Thaksin's new best mate Hun Sen does though. :D

You forgot to mention his other great mates, Hitler, Stalin and Satan himself.

:) Yeah, they are probably on Thaksin's Twatter followers.

Now you are getting silly Khun T is not remotely in the category of any of the above. To even think this shows disrespect for those that suffered because of Hitler/Stalin. :)

Now you are getting silly Khun T is not remotely in the category of any of the above. To even think this shows disrespect for those that suffered because of Hitler/Stalin. :)

You didn't discount Satan though, did you? :D

Go on you don't find it entertaining? Bloody fascinating!!!! :)

Brit, I am going to have to disagree with you on this one mate. Sorry, it wasn't fascinating, and it has done nothing for the image of the country and some of it's health care professionals.

The only thing I can think at this point regarding the Red Shirts is , pathetic and desperate.

Your right...it has done nothing for the image of the country and some of it's health care professionals.

But it was entertaining? Bloody fascinating!!!! to watch, doesn't mean you agree with it, There was nothing you or me could do But watch. I've never and probably will never see that shit again

:D

Lets not go there mav, its way off the topic line, just dont go there. :D

Well Khun T on TV seems to be responsible for everything that goes wrong in the world, so I suppose its appropriate to categorize him as Satan! :)

Thaksin is more like Paul Daniels - some dodgy, short arsed magician who most people call a C U Next Tuesday :D

Edited by mrtoad

Quite right. Thaksin's more in the Mugabe/Sadam league. But then again, do you really think any of those crammed into the truck at Tak Bai, gunned down in the war on drugs, or shot for knowing too much, really cared just what league the worm at the top of the command chain was in? "We're done for Abdullah" "That is correct Mohamed, but praise Allah that we've only been murdered by a tin pot tyrant and not a true one such as Stalin".

^Nope just a simple business man ousted in a coup! :D

You forgot to mention Human rights abuser, tax evader and fugitive in that sentence.

All fairly minor things TOAD and very easily forgotten, especially when you have selective memory :)

You forgot to mention Human rights abuser, tax evader and fugitive in that sentence.

All fairly minor things TOAD and very easily forgotten, especially when you have selective memory :)

A bit like the fact that this disgusting PR stunt using blood has been seen by some as "original" and "creative" . Ole Thaksin's buddy Hun Sen and his crew were pretty original and creative in days gone by. :D

Forgot champion of the people, wrongly convicted by political enemies, and free to travel the world. :D

Forgot champion of the people, wrongly convicted by political enemies, and free to travel the world. :)

Thank's Brit, that has given me the biggest smile of the day. :D

A bit like the fact that this disgusting PR stunt using blood has been seen by some as "original" and "creative" . Ole Thaksin's buddy Hun Sen and his crew were pretty original and creative in days gone by. :)

Hands up who thinks that the party name "THAI ROUGE" has a certain potential?

A bit like the fact that this disgusting PR stunt using blood has been seen by some as "original" and "creative" . Ole Thaksin's buddy Hun Sen and his crew were pretty original and creative in days gone by. :)

Hands up who thinks that the party name "THAI ROUGE" has a certain potential?

Can we pick a blood stained uniform for them?

Really? I thought those guys were all pretty "kewl"

You didn't discount Satan though, did you? :D

Ace :D

Slightly off-conversation, but I have a strong suspicion this silly blood idea was actually Thaksin's, given the amount of preparation that went into it. What hasn't been mentioned on here is at some point today he tried to distance himself from it via his Twit - 2Bangkok has a link to it.