Red Shirts Blood Campaign Is Dangerous : Health Groups

george

Previous compliments aside Sean - if you were wise enough at 11 to make such a decision - you sir should be PM or President of your home country and not on TV lecturing the rest of us dummies. Carry on.

Please practice your quotation techniques, and I am too honest to sell my soul to the political machine of Australia, but lucky for youse all eh? Here I am casting my pearls for your online entertainment without the burden of responsibility to any particular political persuasion, although I respect the efforts of my brothers and sisters who have come so far just to speak and have their voices heard, when we lucky bastards here on TV can just voice our opinions over the Internet without even having to jump on the back of an Isuzu.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wasting your time to ask seanmoran to see / to engage in some rational discussion. He won't listen, and I'm wondering if he's just a wind-up merchant.

Having seen his last post, I agree. He is a merchant, but not a wind up - more like a Merchant Banker. :)

Wind up as well. I usually don't respond to his posts, as I've found most of them on here to be trollish at best. He seems to feel that as long as a child doesn't acquire AIDS or something, that it is okay for them to take part in adult activities. I guess the child prostitution issue doesn't bother him at all. Evidently consent is dictated by some monolithic church entity in his mind, rather than a set of laws to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

I'm not aware of any blood oaths being taken. Where did you get that one from?

Abhisit made the statement that he would not walk over the peoples blood to get to work. The blood is to be splashed over the entry to government house to show he lies. It is a symbolic gesture but good for the anti Abhisit/Elite in that it will generate International coverage.

Nobody will be carrying blood filled syringes as suggested in somebody's lunatic comment above.

I have not seen any very young children giving blood but I have seen some very happy young boys doing so. The drawing of even the tiny amount of blood involved is supervised by doctors and trained medical staff.

"Abhisit made the statement that he would not walk over the peoples blood to get to work. "

ahh, thank you for that information.

it is still pretty much bizarre to me, but somehow i can follow this reason.

it is of course symbolic, will achieve nothing in the direction that it would hinder Abhisit 'go to work', but give the reds something themselves, a 'we stick as group together feeling', an emotional kick and unity spirit. part of the show. you have to entertain people at a mass rally.

Previous compliments aside Sean - if you were wise enough at 11 to make such a decision - you sir should be PM or President of your home country and not on TV lecturing the rest of us dummies. Carry on.

Please practice your quotation techniques, and I am too honest to sell my soul to the political machine of Australia, but lucky for youse all eh? Here I am casting my pearls for your online entertainment without the burden of responsibility to any particular political persuasion, although I respect the efforts of my brothers and sisters who have come so far just to speak and have their voices heard, when we lucky bastards here on TV can just voice our opinions over the Internet without even having to jump on the back of an Isuzu.

Yea but don't forget that all those poor souls who have to use their bb while posting from the back of an Isuzu.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 16/03/2010

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Tuesday that he disagreed with the idea to have Pheu Thai Party MPs resign to pressure the government to dissolve the House.

He said on his twitter page that the resignation would be in vain as the government would cling on to power.

He noted that then New Aspiration Party MPs once resigned to pressure the Democrat-led government of prime Chuan Leekpai to resign but the government remained in office.

"We need to make prudent move because this government is like a tree with a special supporting pole," Thaksin said.

There has to be a choice to be made, Thaksin or Democracy, both is impossible, it contradicts.

I am no Sean fan. However, I do know from personal experience that children can be capable of political thought and political actions, and that they aren't always based on the orders of their parents. I don't know about age 11 but at age 13 I was involved in protest movements, against the wishes of my parents. One of my oddest memories -- when my Dad literally tied me up in a chair to prevent me from attending a protest. (No, I am not into bondage ... ha ha.)

As far as the blood, well, yes, there may be an infection risk to the children doing this, so I think the police should not allow this and arrest the people drawing the blood. However, I also think some of the children want to do this and some of them are only following their parents. Sorry, I don't see political action of children as equivalent to child sexual abuse, that is going too far. They are different things.

Edited by Jingthing

I am no Sean fan. However, I do know from personal experience that children can be capable of political thought and political actions, and that they aren't always based on the orders of their parents. I don't know about age 11 but at age 13 I was involved in protest movements, against the wishes of my parents. One of my oddest memories -- when my Dad literally tied me up in a chair to prevent me from attending a protest.

Lucky you, others get bomb belts wrapped around their body.

I am no Sean fan. However, I do know from personal experience that children can be capable of political thought and political actions, and that they aren't always based on the orders of their parents. I don't know about age 11 but at age 13 I was involved in protest movements, against the wishes of my parents. One of my oddest memories -- when my Dad literally tied me up in a chair to prevent me from attending a protest. (No, I am not into bondage ... ha ha.)

Hmm so when my Dad told me at 14 don't play around with that rattlesnake, I should have ignored him?

Please provide the link for where the BBC Said this was the largest political protest in 30 years... thanks!

All i have been able to find on the subject is this

The rally, led by red-shirted supporters of Mr Thaksin has been one of the largest in recent years, although the BBC's Rachel Harvey, at the scene, says the numbers appear to be dwindling.

I remember it being stated by a presenter yesterday, available on a video on the BBC site. The big bloke with an open white shirt, standing in front of the stage on Rajadamnern.

It was also shown on BBC World.

Sorry, I didn't video it for you.

There's an oblique reference to something similar, in text, here....

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/03/15/What...tical_demonstr/

I think this is the video you are referring to: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8566749.stm

Essentially, to both of you, it would seem that you have no evidence that an 11 year old has contracted AIDS or HIV or been raped or anything at all, apart from exercising his free will to take part in the protests, and until you can support your allegations of assault or rape, your red-herring comments reflect those of the Church of Health in seeking to sabotage the efforts of the people who have travelled far to join in this ill-fated rally with your attention to such minor details.

I remember when I was 11 and I would have been proud to give a little bit of blood for the cause of my future in a democratic Thailand, where I would retain the right to vote in democratic elections once I attained legal age, whether I had a degree or not.

Think of that, and you might see that the "Health Groups" are entirely comprised of the "haves" and therefore they can only address these side-issues with their lack of understanding of us "have-nots".

If he was that wise at age 11,

what seems to have reduced his mental reasoning power

so low that he can now think this statement is wise?

Too much rave dancing on X? 80's coke discoing? Car accident?

Scientology conversion and deprogramming?

Too much rice not enough protein? :)

Essentially, to both of you, it would seem that you have no evidence that an 11 year old has contracted AIDS or HIV or been raped or anything at all, apart from exercising his free will to take part in the protests, and until you can support your allegations of assault or rape, your red-herring comments reflect those of the Church of Health in seeking to sabotage the efforts of the people who have travelled far to join in this ill-fated rally with your attention to such minor details.

I remember when I was 11 and I would have been proud to give a little bit of blood for the cause of my future in a democratic Thailand, where I would retain the right to vote in democratic elections once I attained legal age, whether I had a degree or not.

Think of that, and you might see that the "Health Groups" are entirely comprised of the "haves" and therefore they can only address these side-issues with their lack of understanding of us "have-nots".

Okay, just to induldge the site idiot one more time.

1) Clarify at what point I have said that the 11 year old has contracted HIV? As for your reference to AIDS, it clearly shows your lack of understanding.

2) Please clarify what Red- Herring has been thrown? Stating code of conduct ethics, are established guidelenes for practitioners - they agree to these when they register to practice are these red-herrings?

3) The Church of Health? Is this some kind of religious sect, that I am unaware of? Most practices are based on "evidence based research" in health-care - that goes from the point of how to wash ones hands, or probably in your case how to give someone a drink.

4) At the age of 11 you would have had enough capacity to understand the fill implications of what you were undertaking and the reasons behind it in a political manner - that were not formed by someone other than yourself?

5) What Health groups? Please try to enlighten me.. I have no allegiance to any political or social group.

6) Clarify your point about "haves" and "have nots" please. I think you are trying to imply that people who work in these professions are the "haves"?

7) Are your feelings of resentment towards health-care professionals something to do with a feeling of unjust treatment or detention previously?

If he was that wise at age 11,

what seems to have reduced his mental reasoning power

so low that he can now think this statement is wise?

Too much rave dancing on X? 80's coke discoing? Car accident?

Scientology conversion and deprogramming?

Too much rice not enough protein? :)

Too much Chang and not enough Thiamine.

JT, we have our differences in the way of political beliefs, but I respect your right to voice your opinions that differ from mine, and thank you for some words that would seem to be common ground, even though I predict that we will possibly have a few disagreements on various subjects in the future.

Thank you.

Sure, there's no problem with attending rallies, I did so as well in my youth. What the issue is here is that there are certain activities that are restricted to adults, because of the higher risk of injury. That is why there are age limits set by countries to outline what minors are allowed to do.

Sure, there's no problem with attending rallies, I did so as well in my youth. What the issue is here is that there are certain activities that are restricted to adults, because of the higher risk of injury. That is why there are age limits set by countries to outline what minors are allowed to do.

There is nothing wrong with attending - we are now talking about invasive practices carried out by licensed health care practitioners on children below the age of consent. That is totally different.

When I was 11 I was trying to figure out what to do with my boner....politics were a close 2nd on my priorities. Should mention that I also wanted to be an rocketman and go to the moon - well that's what my teacher said cause the only thing i did at school was take up space.

I blame it all on my father though - keeping me away from politics long enough to slaughter a few cows in the name of sunday dinner.

I miss my youth.

That is why there are age limits set by countries to outline what minors are allowed to do.

In some countries, minors are allowed to throw hand-grenades and fire automatic weapons. This is what I mean by 'red-herrings' that seek to undermine the efforts of this rally.

That is why there are age limits set by countries to outline what minors are allowed to do.

In some countries, minors are allowed to throw hand-grenades and fire automatic weapons. This is what I mean by 'red-herrings' that seek to undermine the efforts of this rally.

I never thought of that - you are too wise. Sending an 11 year old in undercover. Cool.

The Nation: About 60 Pheu Thai MPs donated blood at Parliament and vowed to throw it on PM's seat in the meeting room.

Such a fine example.....

WHAT THE <deleted>

:)

Or words to that effect.

These are elected MPs of the party that believes it should next control the nation....?

These people think this is a rational response to

not being in the Cabinet and not having PM in your party?

This is elected officls elevated to their positions

via free and fair public discusion and debate with those of other ideas?

Is this the intended act of 1/4 off the Thai parliaments opposition party?

Are they all daft buggers with no common sense, just waiting to be told how to vote?

post-31474-1268727058_thumb.jpg

post-31474-1268727124_thumb.jpg

The Nation: About 60 Pheu Thai MPs donated blood at Parliament and vowed to throw it on PM's seat in the meeting room.

Such a fine example.....

WHAT THE <deleted>

Excellent role models and leading the way of how democracy works.

This is a toughie! Do you mean, if it looks like a bird, chances are it ducks like a quack?

This is a toughie! Do you mean, if it looks like a bird, chances are it ducks like a quack?

No but if floats - its made of wood -therefore is a witch and should be burned.

No but if floats - its made of wood -therefore is a witch and should be burned.

Thanks. This might be a good point in the thread for a little light-hearted humour. :)

Interestingly the Reds plan to announce how much blood they have collected between now and 4pm I think.

Coincidentally - the thai lotto results are due out at the same time.

Conspiracy or fate? you decide.