Any Special Offers Right Now On Hotels ?

Sleesy

Gonna be in BKK Thurs/Fri night ....

Just wondered if anyone knew of any special offers at President type hotels etc ie Suk 11 to Suk 30's...

(And will be up for a few nights next week too...)

Cheers

Sleesy

Latestays.com is a good site to check. Have a look at the brand new S31 Hotel on the corner of Sukhumvit Rd and Soi 31. I stayed there last month for a couple of nights in a Duplex room - living room / kitchenette downstairs with bedroom and bathroom upstairs. Two LCD TVs, Huge bed - 8 foot wide. Floor to ceiling windows with cracking views. Well worth 2,750 / night. Pool's a bit odd - it has a plexiglass wall - like watching a human fishtank. Breakfast wasnt the best as there was only a couple of dozen guests - but the chef would knock up pretty much anything you wanted if you asked him. Under 5 mins walk to Emporium & BTS.

Check lastminutestays or Agoda or similar online booking websites.

Yeh I did but thought cos of Blood being strewn around the place there might be a few non-listed specials...

I remember President Solitaire (formally my usual stay cos of the large beds) did 2-4-1 a while back but only listed on their own website ...

Think I'll give this one a try, cheers ...

Latestays.com is a good site to check. Have a look at the brand new S31 Hotel on the corner of Sukhumvit Rd and Soi 31. I stayed there last month for a couple of nights in a Duplex room - living room / kitchenette downstairs with bedroom and bathroom upstairs. Two LCD TVs, Huge bed - 8 foot wide. Floor to ceiling windows with cracking views. Well worth 2,750 / night. Pool's a bit odd - it has a plexiglass wall - like watching a human fishtank. Breakfast wasnt the best as there was only a couple of dozen guests - but the chef would knock up pretty much anything you wanted if you asked him. Under 5 mins walk to Emporium & BTS.

Just checked on this one, you did really REALLY well, duplex usually 10k, now 6,500thb

30sq Meter rooms are 2950thb

Think I'll give this one a try, cheers ...