Michael Jackson Posters

ChiangMaiFun

Inside the CatLuang/warorot marked in the 4 story building/ basement there is a shop with a huuuuge collection of posters in all sizes.

How to explain, from 7Eleven corner take the first entrance into the building, when inside the building take 2nd or 3rd lane on the left, there is the poster shop. They sell only posters so easy to find.

Edited by ManilaLover

Inside the CatLuang/warorot marked in the 4 story building/ basement there is a shop with a huuuuge collection of posters in all sizes.

How to explain, from 7Eleven corner take the first entrance into the building, when inside the building take 2nd or 3rd lane on the left, there is the poster shop. They sell only posters so easy to find.

great - thanks

great - thanks

now Beat it :)

great - thanks

now Beat it :)

you're Bad

If all else fails on the local front try this firm out:

http://www.popartuk.com/search/?searchterms=Michael+Jackson

I've bought from them several times and highly recommend them - delivery was very fast, a week if I remember correctly.

JxP

Thanks -

Thai Visa, the two of us need look no more

We both found what we were looking for

With a poster to call my own

Hes wall will never be alone

And you, my posters, will see

You've got a friend in me

Out of curiosity, which fine portrait of the king of pop did you settle for?

I actually have not had the time to buy one - just that she is daughter of a friend of mine and has all the music and concerts - I thought a typical poster for her wall would be nice... I'll check out Warrorot Market when I return to CNX (I'm in Krung Thep as I went to Tom Jones concert) - thanks

Out of curiosity, which fine portrait of the king of pop did you settle for?

Perhaps this one

michaeljacksontiedkidg.jpg

or this one

operationmichaeljackson.jpg

or...

michaeljackson11.png

or perhaps this one ?

michaeljacksonchild.jpg

?

Not quite sure an eleven years old kid might not have nightmares if she saw these (apart from last one which she probably would not recognise!)