Help In Confusion Clear Regd Rai Lei Beach

mayuri

is Phang Nga Bay, James Bond Island part of Rai Lei beach (krabi island)

if i want to spend a day at Rai Lei beach and book a tour will it be same as taking tour to Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island

thanks for helping me clear the confusion

James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay is close to Phang Nga City, some 80 km away from Railey Beach. You can access Railey Beach by boat only, i.e. from Ao Nang Beach. If you want to stay a day at Railey, than stay there and enjoy the beach all day. If you want to tour James Bond Island you can stay anywhere, but won't recommend Railey.

hey Thanks for the reply on Railey beach

i have a question, i am staying at both krabi and Phuket, so which place would be cheaper to take trip for phi phi and phnang bay tour and how much is the approx cost of the tour..

thanks for your reply

It is very difficult to give you a tour price. There are numerous operators offering different packages, some with lunch and drinks included, speed boat, yacht, etc. You've to check locally and compare the packages offered with the price you have to pay. Anything between 1'500 to 4'000 Baht goes.

hey Thanks for the reply on Railey beach

i have a question, i am staying at both krabi and Phuket, so which place would be cheaper to take trip for phi phi and phnang bay tour and how much is the approx cost of the tour..

thanks for your reply

Andaman Wave Master out of Rassada Pier Phuket is 600thb roundtrip. They give you a little mini tour of Phi Phi, show you Maya Bay (The Beach) and the Viking Cave and then you get a few hours too doink around Phi Phi Don. If you stay the night out there you can book a more extensive tour, sunset tour of Phi Phi Lei, another 600-800thb.

Phang Nga Bay tour best done from Phuket, closer.

I disagree with the assessment of Railei, Phra Nang Cave Beach is one of my favorite beaches in Thailand. it's just a bummer that all of Railei is getting overrun by vendors (other thread).

Have fun !