England World Cup Shirt

ChiangMaiFun

Try www.uksoccershop.com/products/11265.html . GBP 59.99 a pop, but if you had gone to the Red Lion, Kevin Hunt could have told you that himself!

Why keep mentioning the RL? are you Kevin in disguise... I like the place but its getting a bit boring? did you read the title of my request? somewhere in Chiang Mai - I do know I can get it in England

no you didnt, you just asked where you could get one :)

Try www.uksoccershop.com/products/11265.html . GBP 59.99 a pop, but if you had gone to the Red Lion, Kevin Hunt could have told you that himself!

Why keep mentioning the RL? are you Kevin in disguise... I like the place but its getting a bit boring? did you read the title of my request? somewhere in Chiang Mai - I do know I can get it in England

have you tried the sports shop in airport plaza,its in robinsons on the 4th floor i think,its called sports shop,had some england shirts. or the little thai football shirts shop on the corner of arak rd, around the corner from city park,they had some last year good quality but only medium sizes,upstairs in central at the back have a umbro shop,thai sports shop on huay kaew rd opposite the thai collage might have some???,any way good luck in your search.

Its the Chiang Mai forum dude... when someone ask 'where can i get one' it sort of obviously means in Chiang Mai - otherwise I would post in the 'general' section or the BKK or Pattaya etc. :D

have you tried the sports shop in airport plaza,its in robinsons on the 4th floor i think,its called sports shop,had some england shirts. or the little thai football shirts shop on the corner of arak rd, around the corner from city park,they had some last year good quality but only medium sizes,upstairs in central at the back have a umbro shop,thai sports shop on huay kaew rd opposite the thai collage might have some???,any way good luck in your search.

Cheers... yes tried there... no joy

no you didnt, you just asked where you could get one :D

Its the Chiang Mai forum dude... when someone ask 'where can i get one' it sort of obviously means in Chiang Mai - otherwise I would post in the 'general' section or the BKK or Pattaya etc. :D

suppose yr right, but personally, i think the jerseys a bit gay, so you could post it in the gay forum too :)

suppose yr right, but personally, i think the jerseys a bit gay, so you could post it in the gay forum too :)

You could always mention your observation about gay shirts at the next English match and see how long you last? with a name like Donny I would shout too loudly about gays :D