Big Joe - In Memoriam

post-92199-1269867584_thumb.jpg

Big Joe - In Memoriam

I spoke to Samui Express as I've been doing some freelance writing for them and now task is to collect some 30-40 word short stories (funny, respective, memorable...) that basically describes Big Joe's life on Samui.

Deadline for Your story is 5th of April. SE issue with the view of Big Joe and his life will be out on 16th. If anyone has really great shots of him in digital form, it could be considered for the publication. Just PM me with short description of who are in the pic, where its taken and perhaps whats happening (happened) if required.

Just PM your short story with your real name, work title (Place of work - your choice). Also interested to hear shortly from his history, so if anyone knew him well enough, I could call in for an interview.

Thank you all. and R.I.P Big Joe

P.S Picture is (from video file) from the date his Monkey Soi location got the new road sign posts 14th of January, 2009

post-53164-1269868919_thumb.jpgpost-53164-1269868243_thumb.jpg

Christmas day diner 2009, Joe invited my and the wife, what a spread, prawn cocktail starter cavery of at least 4 joints multipe veg, christmas pudding, even cheese and port. How much, nothing Joe just asked for tips for the staff, he even arranged for santa to give out presents to the children

Edited by NALAK

Christmas day diner 2009, Joe invited my and the wife, what a spread, prawn cocktail starter cavery of at least 4 joints multipe veg, christmas pudding, even cheese and port. How much, nothing Joe just asked for tips for the staff, he even arranged for santa to give out presents to the children

R.I.P Big Joe..sympathys to his family....great food always....what was the cause of death?

R.I.P Big Joe..sympathys to his family....great food always....what was the cause of death?

car crash near hua hin, car left the road and hit some trees.

The OP asked for some contributions for his article. I suggested for him to start this thread & ask folks to PM him contributions.

So please do so for the integrity of the article.

Closed / But kept on top.