Kingfisher Or Jet ?

seasider

I have been looking at flights dep: LDN-BKK and these two airlines, along with Oman Air are coming up cheapest. Departure times for all three are almost identical as is arrival time into Bkk. Return journey is similar on Jet and Kingfisher but not so good on Oman, as the departure from Bkk is 6.40am, very early wake up time(or an all nighter) and there is a 4-5 hour wait in transit in Oman.

I have seen a few reviews for Oman and for Jet but nothing for Kingfisher, anyone flown with these airlines? If so, any good? Flight full or empty? (spare seats means i might be able to stretch out and get some sleep). Also, what was the transit airport like and was security check while in transit a hassle?

Just looking for an alternative airline, Etihad are not as cheap as they were three or four years ago, likewise with some of the other mid-east airlines at the moment.

Kingfisher are rated 5*****. Check them and Jet out below. I would never fly on Jet again , crap these days, a lot of others on here think the same if you do a search. Going Kingfisher myself in August so will find out :) New route so thats why its coming in cheaper.

Airline Reviews

LDN is Lamidanda in Nepal. Those airlines don't appear to go there...

Do you mean LON for London?

LDN- London,. Some people abbreviate london to LDN, of course seeing as i was talking about airports, i should have used airport code, sorry i forgot but im sure you knew what i meant anyway :)

Kingfisher are rated 5*****. Check them and Jet out below. I would never fly on Jet again , crap these days, a lot of others on here think the same if you do a search. Going Kingfisher myself in August so will find out :) New route so thats why its coming in cheaper.

Airline Reviews

I may well try Kingfisher. Thanks for the link but i did read the reviews on there already. I guess i will have to see what's available next week when i have finalised my plans and firm dates.

I've flown several times on Kingfisher and it is tops. I have only flown domestic flights in India though, but the planes are new, the food is good, the fight attendants great, and every seat, even coach, has a seat-back TV with many channels of entertainment. Top airline.