Help My Wife By Doing Her Surveys Please.

Lakdee

Hi there,

it 's quite long I didn't come in this forum.

I would like to kindly ask you to help to fill in the survey for my wife's study. The details are as follow..

The reason there are 3 languages cause students are living in different place, they made based on their local places.

Thanks for your help in advance.

I'm sorry if I put in wrong section, I don't really know where I should post this topic .

Best regards,

Lakdee

----------------------

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I am on behalf of my research group. We would like to kindly ask you to spare your busy time to make our survey. This survey is the main requirement to finish Master's degree in Business Administration of Ramkhamkhaeng University ( Bangkok, Thailand). The research is entitled “Behaviour and Factors Influencing European People to Purchase Fair Trade Products.”

There are 3 languages available for Online Surveys, please choose the one that you prefer.

Dutch-Belgium >>> http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=103976

Swiss French >>> http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=103958

English >>> http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=103972

Please kindly be informed that the target group for this survey is European People. That's the reason why we've not made the questionnaire in Thai language. If you are Thai, please kindly forward the links to your family, friends, co-workers etc.

We need to collect data from 400 people at least, so your kindly help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.

Sincerely yours,

Student researchers

Few comments,if asking to do a survey let people know how many time you are taken from them, "survey takes about 4 minutes"

Second the Dutch version, introduction in Dutch and after " Thank you for participating, click the green button to begin (Green button " Continue)"

On this level off education you need to look at details.

Good luck

NFS

Did the English version even though I am not "European" but Australian and a sucker for surveys. By the way, in the English version, questions 11 and 13 need not be answered if I answered "no" to questions 10 and 12... but I am not allowed to exit without an answer to 11 and 13. So I just ticked "other" just so I coud exit the survey!

A couple of questions were a bit poorly worded and didn't seem to take account of previous answers. Also, if she's hawking for respondents on an expat website, the questions should take account of the fact that a lot of people will be living in Thailand now but have experience of buying Fair Trade stuff in England or wherever so when I'm being asked whether I would be interested in being contacted by a salesperson flogging Fair Trade coffee, is that in England or in rural Thailand? The survey should answer this.