Are They Sure Getting Taksin Back Is A Good Idea ?

ManilaLover

Or he will have a luxury life like Imelda Marcos and can practically go and stay where he wants, in the meanwhile building new power with success...

I really believe he will come back in power because they allways choose the easy way here to get rid of more trouble, same a builder/carpenter who leaves you with lots of trouble.

Edited by ManilaLover

At this point I really don’t give a shit who is in charge as long some sort of rule of law is in place. For everything will be the same for like of us.

I had heard these people are very passive but I can’t not believe how much it really is.

At this point I really don’t give a shit who is in charge as long some sort of rule of law is in place. For everything will be the same for like of us.

I had heard these people are very passive but I can’t not believe how much it really is.

Agree also me I don't give any shit aymore about this country, but if he comes back into power I will not await it because I not wanna live in a country with such a failgov, but I'm gonna leave soon anyway, so not my problem.

Actually I live in a real 'red-shirt' village but (luckily) none of the people are wearing red shirts and they are all such kind people, most elderly.