Any London Guy Living Here?

Bkung

Capel Road was on the Google Earth Picture someone posted & is where i used to play, could even possibly see the Changing Rooms on that picture too i thought..

I too can;t recall anywhere close to a possible place for having 12,000 sqf of Warehousing Space..

I live on Capel Road :) people still play on 'the flats' every Saturday and Sunday, my road is very busy on those days, all the cars parked up and all the teams, not sure where they get changed, the small building near Capel Road is, I think, something to do with the water company? There was some major construction there a year or so ago, they dug up a big part of it and laid some large pipes under the bit nearest the road, The Golden Fleece pub does a lot of trade on the back of the football :D quite a tradition that, football on Wanstead Flats :D

The only businesses are small garages under the railway arches further south towards the Romford Road, I think they either picked the post code at random or found the pub (The Forest Gate Hotel) on the internet and nicked it from there

There used to be Changing Rooms there for sure, i remember them & the smell of Deep Heat.. :D

Don;t know if the Water Company Building is what used to be the Changing Rooms though..

I remeber the Gaffs under the Arches, that;s on the way back to Forest Gate Station yeah ??

Oh to reminisce about my beloved East London.. :D

Capel Road was on the Google Earth Picture someone posted & is where i used to play, could even possibly see the Changing Rooms on that picture too i thought..

I too can;t recall anywhere close to a possible place for having 12,000 sqf of Warehousing Space..

I live on Capel Road :) people still play on 'the flats' every Saturday and Sunday, my road is very busy on those days, all the cars parked up and all the teams, not sure where they get changed, the small building near Capel Road is, I think, something to do with the water company? There was some major construction there a year or so ago, they dug up a big part of it and laid some large pipes under the bit nearest the road, The Golden Fleece pub does a lot of trade on the back of the football :D quite a tradition that, football on Wanstead Flats :D

The only businesses are small garages under the railway arches further south towards the Romford Road, I think they either picked the post code at random or found the pub (The Forest Gate Hotel) on the internet and nicked it from there

There used to be Changing Rooms there for sure, i remember them & the smell of Deep Heat.. :D

Don;t know if the Water Company Building is what used to be the Changing Rooms though..

I remeber the Gaffs under the Arches, that;s on the way back to Forest Gate Station yeah ??

Oh to reminisce about my beloved East London.. :D

Changing rooms are long gone I reckon, yeah walk down past the hotel, keep going straight and over the railway bridge, then turn right down Sebert Road to Forest Gate station, it's all still there, apart from the deep heat! Much has changed here in the last few years with all the building work for the olympics, but this part of Forest Gate, being mailny residential housing, has pretty much stayed the same, you wouldn't recognise Stratford now! (We've hijacked the thread a bit, reminiscing! sorry OP!)