Good School In Pattaya Area

jonnyscot

Hi this is Andy

Go to Phoenix Wittaya School, 152 /Moo 12 Sukhumvit near the Villige shopping Center

Phoenix Wittaya School,

hi Andy, thanks for that, don't suppose you know fees, but I see you leave number too, so I can call

thanks again

john

What's you budget or limit on school fees?

depends on languages available, but her eng is pretty good level for age, as her mum and I only use eng at home therefore thinking if she is in mixed ability class at 4 year old then it be no great benefit to her, so 1st year thinking only thai language, but thinking I should be paying somewhere under 30,000 per term for thai language only, but have not much idea on the average rates, maybe have to pay a little more.

thanks

depends on languages available, but her eng is pretty good level for age, as her mum and I only use eng at home therefore thinking if she is in mixed ability class at 4 year old then it be no great benefit to her, so 1st year thinking only thai language, but thinking I should be paying somewhere under 30,000 per term for thai language only, but have not much idea on the average rates, maybe have to pay a little more.

thanks

Hi Jonny

In the immediate Pattaya area 2 schools spring to mind, both offering English programs (Satit and Phoneix). My son last year was at Satit and was doing well, but this term I am having doubts regarding a certain teacher.....so this year / Term he will be starting P1 at Pheonix (wifes idea)....to be honest I have heard only good reports about Pheonix so I am willing to give it ago.

Whichever you choose you will be looking at 50000THB per term. Don't forget the enrollment fee usually around 20000THB non refundable.

At Pheonix they waved the enrollment fee for P1 which seems good.....not sure if its the case as of today as I know there are a few kids with my son transfering from Satiti.

Hope this helps.

thanks

Hi Jonny

In the immediate Pattaya area 2 schools spring to mind, both offering English programs (Satit and Phoneix). My son last year was at Satit and was doing well, but this term I am having doubts regarding a certain teacher.....so this year / Term he will be starting P1 at Pheonix (wifes idea)....to be honest I have heard only good reports about Pheonix so I am willing to give it ago.

Whichever you choose you will be looking at 50000THB per term. Don't forget the enrollment fee usually around 20000THB non refundable.

At Pheonix they waved the enrollment fee for P1 which seems good.....not sure if its the case as of today as I know there are a few kids with my son transfering from Satiti.

Hope this helps.

thanks for the advice there, is that 50000 per term for thai and eng, or do you have option of only thai in first year

At Phoenix the B50k per term is correct. It works out at B10k per month. You choose which program you want i.e. English program which has a daily dose of Thai, or the Thai program that has a daily dose of English. You can also have a bit of Chinese thrown in as well. There are extra programs in the afternoons (extra charge) if you want to expand on one language or another.

At Phoenix the B50k per term is correct. It works out at B10k per month. You choose which program you want i.e. English program which has a daily dose of Thai, or the Thai program that has a daily dose of English. You can also have a bit of Chinese thrown in as well. There are extra programs in the afternoons (extra charge) if you want to expand on one language or another.

thanks for all the advice, other half is doing some visiting to the schools today,

much appreciated guys

• 1 year later...

thanks for all the advice, other half is doing some visiting to the schools today,

much appreciated guys

Did you send your kid to Phoenix School?

We have 1 kid that started there this year, would like to hear what others have experienced with Phoenix School.

Especially those that have had kids there for some time.