New Online Butcher Shop On Thaivisa?

thaigerd

We are planning to launch a new online butcher shop here on ThaiVisa!

Our "factory" is based in Phuket and we made several tests already, 2 members here ordered before may be they give us their opinions about our quality.....in case they read this topic.

We supply to many hotels and restaurants our hams, bacon and cold cuts. 2 German master butcher and about 20 Thai staff are working for us......at the moment nearly 24/7 :)

All our equipment is imported from Germany our spices and wood for smoking as well!

Now we are looking forward to finish the online shop before we launch it here on ThaiVisa.

Your ideas and suggestions please.

Thanks for your help!

Gerd

Do you have a wlk-in shop now in Phuket? I would like to come by and check it out and buy. Perhaps you could get together with Woody re his plans to offer more on the food menu.

I would like to get some good bones for my rotty; female now 7 months old, up by Loch Palms golf.

Do you have a wlk-in shop now in Phuket? I would like to come by and check it out and buy. Perhaps you could get together with Woody re his plans to offer more on the food menu.

I would like to get some good bones for my rotty; female now 7 months old, up by Loch Palms golf.

Yes, we have 2 shops in Phuket: 1 in Nanai Road and the other one next to our factory in Phuket Town.

I know Woody since a long time, just saw his new shop in Villamarket a few days ago, nice.

Great to see another Rotti lover :) , mines are getting oxtails once a week.

Gerd

Would this be nationwide deliveries?

Yes, nation wide of course.............ask Big G :)

Gerd

Gerd, if it's good quality, reasonable price I would give it a go. Lots of dry ice on hand mate?

We deliver in foam boxes with dry ice.

About the quality still waiting for replies from the 2 members here(I mean in writing here) but they confirmed to me they've been very happy about our product quality.

The toughest test so far was a delayed delivery-4 days break in a post office between Phuket and Isaan, products arrived perfect.

Gerd

Would this be nationwide deliveries?

Yes, nation wide of course.............ask Big G :)

Gerd

Gerd, if it's good quality, reasonable price I would give it a go. Lots of dry ice on hand mate?

We deliver in foam boxes with dry ice.

About the quality still waiting for replies from the 2 members here(I mean in writing here) but they confirmed to me they've been very happy about our product quality.

The toughest test so far was a delayed delivery-4 days break in a post office between Phuket and Isaan, products arrived perfect.

Gerd

Just a thought Gerd. To save on expense and add to the convenience why not a) open up a shop in BKK or :D team up with someone local to stock your products?

When will the menu be ready so we know what we can order? <an interested member> :D

Tywais,

The "menu" is ready but I am not allowed to give a link to our online shop(don't like to get some holidays :) from the admins...)

What can I do...?

Gerd

Thaigerd it would be great to get some decent meat here in isaan.when i want something i have to travel to pattaya ( 6 hours each way).but if you are thinking of opening a shop somewhere like bkk or anywhere else closer to isaan then i would be only to willing to work for you, i have 40 years experience as a butcher so i know good meat when i see it. so please if you want a good butcher pm me. cheers.

When will the menu be ready so we know what we can order? <an interested member> :D

Tywais,

The "menu" is ready but I am not allowed to give a link to our online shop(don't like to get some holidays :) from the admins...)

What can I do...?

Gerd

Hi Gerd,

Congrats on the business model, seems like good idea to market your products to foriegners in Thailand, since the quality of most beef here isnt that great.

I imagine you are sourcing a special or specific breed of beef in Thailand? Maybe through the Chokchai farms?

Anyway, as far as the menu sharing goes i am sure you can communicate to other members via private message.

As I have just done to you :D

I would also be interested to see the menu if you have the time..

Good luck with it anyway, hope all goes well :D

What can I do...?

Will have to wait for George's input, in the meantime you can PM it to me if it's ready for prime time. :)

Done!

Gerd

Gerd, you can mention your link in your profile page, i believe. :D

Neverdie,

Thanks for that, not sure if it's "legal" to do this.....

Gerd

Tywais,

What can I do...?

Gerd

Hi Gerd,

Congrats on the business model, seems like good idea to market your products to foriegners in Thailand, since the quality of most beef here isnt that great.

I imagine you are sourcing a special or specific breed of beef in Thailand? Maybe through the Chokchai farms?

Anyway, as far as the menu sharing goes i am sure you can communicate to other members via private message.

As I have just done to you :D

I would also be interested to see the menu if you have the time..

Good luck with it anyway, hope all goes well :D

I will pm the link!

Gerd

Neverdie,

Gerd

yeah, i am wrong, commercial enterprises arnt accepted on profile pages......anyway, Im sure george will nut this out and let the mods know what u can and can't do........u might have to grease the wheels with a couple of steaks :)

COME ON GEORGE, Extract your finger :D

Edited by neverdie

Neverdie,

Gerd

yeah, i am wrong, commercial enterprises arnt accepted on profile pages......anyway, Im sure george will nut this out and let the mods know what u can and can't do........u might have to grease the wheels with a couple of steaks :)

COME ON GEORGE, Extract your finger :D

Let's wait and see.................

Gerd

Gerd, will call you during the weekend. It's ok to publish the link to your store and website.

I have received two test packages, and I must say that the Kaesekreiner sausages, Wieners and the ham is excellent stuff. Haven't had the time to write feedback yet.

Let's get some great food online :)

Gerd, will call you during the weekend. It's ok to publish the link to your store and website.

I have received two test packages, and I must say that the Kaesekreiner sausages, Wieners and the ham is excellent stuff. Haven't had the time to write feedback yet.

Let's get some great food online :)

Thanks George :D

here is the link:

http://www.kandl.asia/ishopth/index.htm

Gerd

Not sure if Gerd was aiming at me as being one of the members who knows his products. But he definately knows I buy his products and am very happy with them. I also discussed a possible link up with his company to open a possible outlet in Bangkok to carry his products as well. very early in idea status but you never know! Gerd, good luck!