Thai Authorities Shut Down Red-Shirts Protesters Tv Station

webfact

why does every farang think the red shirts are brain dead and the yellow/elite are einstein. I am 33yr old chartered accoutant who quit the rat race from uk to learn about a foreign culture. I have taught at harrow (bkk) and stanford (hua-hin). I have also taught at provincial schools and village schools in phrae and udon thani. The thickest and most narrow minded have been at harrow/stanford. They are the brain dead ones because they don't give a sh*t, they are fed with a silver spoon and have a totally reprehensible western attitude!! They cant even speak english for f*cks sake and the fees are 1 million baht per year(harrow). The kids from the countryside/poor families are so artistic and full of endeavour its unbelievable. Their enthusiasm just needs harnessing and their full potential being realised!

Therefore my point is that the rich/poor divide needs to be reduced to enable the real thai children to flourish and release their inner spirit & talent; for they are so talented and so overlooked!

jc

You are a teacher and that is how you talk and type?

"don't give a sh*t"

"They cant even speak English for f*cks sake"

Pretty confident that is why they do not listen to you

You give farangs a bad name ...

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Abhisit the Reds will hate you even more now

That's right. The dems are censoring the press in exactly the same way that their yellow mentors used to accuse Thaksin of doing.

Such hypocrisy will only make the situation worse.

The yellow shirts never declared war though. See the difference? Even the USA government now sees the difference I am proud to say.

What kind of war is though Jing?

Is it a war with weapons?

Did you see any Reds with weapons?

Why do you always distort things?

Sorry, but forget the American government's opinion............

Red shirts scrambling to find alternate satellite uplink

BANGKOK: -- Red-shirt leader weng Tojirakarn on Thursday's afternoon said the PTV management was trying to find the satellite uplink in order to overcome the broadcasting shut-down by the Emergency Operations Command.

"Even though PTV is experiencing a black-out, its broadcast is expected to resume after finding a new satellite service," he said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-04-08

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

why does every farang think the red shirts are brain dead and the yellow/elite are einstein. I am 33yr old chartered accoutant who quit the rat race from uk to learn about a foreign culture. I have taught at harrow (bkk) and stanford (hua-hin). I have also taught at provincial schools and village schools in phrae and udon thani. The thickest and most narrow minded have been at harrow/stanford. They are the brain dead ones because they don't give a sh*t, they are fed with a silver spoon and have a totally reprehensible western attitude!! They cant even speak english for f*cks sake and the fees are 1 million baht per year(harrow). The kids from the countryside/poor families are so artistic and full of endeavour its unbelievable. Their enthusiasm just needs harnessing and their full potential being realised!

Therefore my point is that the rich/poor divide needs to be reduced to enable the real thai children to flourish and release their inner spirit & talent; for they are so talented and so overlooked!

jc

"don't give a sh*t"

You do give foreigners a bad name. Your story sounds fantastic, how many schools did you see? You came to learn about a foreign culture? You can’t even write the word accountant properly. But you give statements about Thais?

Not that you’re only using small letters, not mentioning your missing letters, or wrong written words. Most impressive is your message that they can’t even speak English!!!

You’re calling students from rural areas here autistic? Did they feed you with a silver spoon?

Hope you never make your way to our students…….. :)

Interesting, you claim to be a teacher and indeed claim to be an accountant yet you appear to

be unable to express yourself without using profane language. It seems as you do not understand the function or usage of upper case letters.

Indeed your post in this forum is suspect regarding your claims and indeed I am glad you do not teach my children, you are indeed an uneducated uncouth character with a very distorted view on life.

i don't claim!! I am. I fully understand the use of upper case letters! This is an adult forum where pedantic foreplay is a pastime! Criticise my post for its content with the dignity it deserves or do not bother!! I probably have the least distorted view on life possible after what i have failed and achieved already in my short existence! Profanities are part of life and if u choose to ignore them its up to u. They are there to emphasise a point of significance, not to degrade. To call me uncouth just shows u are a human of baser quality.

jc

Yes - quite a few 33 year olds come to Thailand to "learn about a foreign culture". :D

The one I like best is "came on holiday and fell in love with the country" - usually the specific parts of the country they love are Pattaya and an Isaa Moo Baan.

Of course, Children are not born uneducated and so why Isaan kids should be any different from other kids, I am not sure. I am also not sure what 'real' Thai children are. My 2 kids are half Thai, can I presume that they are not in fact, real ? :)

Edited by pedro01

Interesting, you claim to be a teacher and indeed claim to be an accountant yet you appear to

be unable to express yourself without using profane language. It seems as you do not understand the function or usage of upper case letters.

Indeed your post in this forum is suspect regarding your claims and indeed I am glad you do not teach my children, you are indeed an uneducated uncouth character with a very distorted view on life.

i don't claim!! I am. I fully understand the use of upper case letters! This is an adult forum where pedantic foreplay is a pastime! Criticise my post for its content with the dignity it deserves or do not bother!! I probably have the least distorted view on life possible after what i have failed and achieved already in my short existence! Profanities are part of life and if u choose to ignore them its up to u. They are there to emphasise a point of significance, not to degrade. To call me uncouth just shows u are a human of baser quality.

Surely as a so called teacher you can find alternate ways

to make a point than using such language.

Please go back to where ever you came from. you are giving

other farangs a bad name and tarnishing our standing in Thailand

why does every farang think the red shirts are brain dead and the yellow/elite are einstein. I am 33yr old chartered accoutant who quit the rat race from uk to learn about a foreign culture. I have taught at harrow (bkk) and stanford (hua-hin). I have also taught at provincial schools and village schools in phrae and udon thani. The thickest and most narrow minded have been at harrow/stanford. They are the brain dead ones because they don't give a sh*t, they are fed with a silver spoon and have a totally reprehensible western attitude!! They can't even speak english for f*cks sake and the fees are 1 million baht per year(harrow). The kids from the countryside/poor families are so artistic and full of endeavour its unbelievable. Their enthusiasm just needs harnessing and their full potential being realised!

jc

Seeing as how you got the name of the university you claim to have taught at wrong twice, it kind of casts doubt on your credibility. At any rate, you are saying thai kids at private schools and universities are not "real" thais? I am not a Red or Yellow supporter - I believe the majority of Reds do not have evil intentions (unlike their leaders), but are undereducated. And whose fault is that? Abhisits? Hardly. if you want to blame anyone look at Thaksin- he had five years to improve education here, and he did appoint himself Education Minister after all- what programs did he put in place to improve education? Abhisit is trying, but anything he proposes gets shot down - even if it would help these people - the PTP and Reds do not want anyone to see beyond their violence provoking rhetoric. Also, there are plenty of cases of kids from poor families who do go to university and work to better their lives. Is Thaksin coming back going to make things better for them? If you think so you are as as brain dead as you claim your students were.

jucel

Little man go away and try to tell the truth your espousal of views yet again clearly demonstrates your Walter Mitty like existence.

Go and play with the neo Communist Red Shirt Brigade who will indeed hail you as the champion of the working class prior to consigning you to the same fate as the victims of Pol Pots regime

Edited by siampolee

jc

I wish you would NOT speak for me. I am a farang living full time in Thailand with my Thai wife and son, we operate a business here and employee many Thais. I for one DO NOT think the RED rank and file are brain dead. I accept that many of them do not have much formal education and as such they are not treated with much respect by those that do. I also am not even sure who the yellow/elite are that the refer to but I can assure you I only know of one "Einstein" and he does not reside in Thailand.

I also wish you would not call somebody acting poorly acting "western" there are a great many people in the west that are polite, gentle calm and intelligent and who can get their points across without the need to use profanity or insult people when you have a rather narrow cross section to work with.

Believe it or not ALL children born in Thailand are Thai children your assertion that ONLY Poor children are REAL THAI children is rather offensive as well. You have a poor point of view and attitude for someone teaching children.

Your point however poor a road you took to get there is in fact quite correct. ALL Thais be they rich or poor do deserve equal access to health care and schools and everything else. But I can assure you 100% what Thaksin is doing now to these poor people is NOT going to make that happen. The current gov't whether you believe or accept they are legit or not is making progress, albeit not fast enough for some people. Having an election called because a gov't is forced out in this manner will only mean that next go round the Yellows you speak of will be the ones protesting to have that "fake" gov't thrown out. It is a never end circle that can not be broken with the current tact the REDS are using.

I think you will find that the vast majority of people posting on TV are in fact farang and I don't believe there are too many that would not like to see the wealth gap narrowed and fairness for all Thais in pursuit of all things... where we differ is how to get there. I feel so sorry for the REDS being lead down the garden path right now as they are... but in time this too will pass. I hope with as little injury or damage as possible. But it seems unlikely with the Thugs that are leading the REDS.

Red shirts scrambling to find alternate satellite uplink

BANGKOK: -- Red-shirt leader weng Tojirakarn on Thursday's afternoon said the PTV management was trying to find the satellite uplink in order to overcome the broadcasting shut-down by the Emergency Operations Command.

"Even though PTV is experiencing a black-out, its broadcast is expected to resume after finding a new satellite service," he said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-04-08

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Good luck Mr. Wang.

jc

wow you can proofread!!! go online and you can get 5 dollars an hour for that!!! I give farangs a bad name!! Can you speak fluent thai??? I spent six months prior to teaching, learning the language and the culture. ผมคิดว่าคุณคนโง่. happy now neanderthal!!!!!!!!!!!

"don't give a sh*t"

You do give foreigners a bad name. Your story sounds fantastic, how many schools did you see? You came to learn about a foreign culture? You can't even write the word accountant properly. But you give statements about Thais?

Not that you're only using small letters, not mentioning your missing letters, or wrong written words. Most impressive is your message that they can't even speak English!!!

You're calling students from rural areas here autistic? Did they feed you with a silver spoon?

wow you can proofread!!! go online and you can get 5 dollars an hour for that!!! I give farangs a bad name!! Can you speak fluent thai??? I spent six months prior to teaching, learning the language and the culture. ผมคิดว่าคุณคนโง่. happy now neanderthal!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a teacher posting on a farang website to adult farangs with expletives blanked out. Again if you have something constructive to say, SAY IT. Otherwise fork off. เค่าไจไหฺม???????????????????

Btw one English teacher won't be getting his work permit renewed.

i have my own online teaching school also, so don't worry about my future income, wellbeing!!!!!! also have low level rental properties in uk etc etc. get my drift?

jc

"don't give a sh*t"

You do give foreigners a bad name. Your story sounds fantastic, how many schools did you see? You came to learn about a foreign culture? You can't even write the word accountant properly. But you give statements about Thais?

Not that you're only using small letters, not mentioning your missing letters, or wrong written words. Most impressive is your message that they can't even speak English!!!

You're calling students from rural areas here autistic? Did they feed you with a silver spoon?

I am a teacher posting on a farang website to adult farangs with expletives blanked out. Again if you have something constructive to say, SAY IT. Otherwise fork off. เค่าไจไหฺม???????????????????

Well, its pretty obvious why you are not currently teaching at Harrow or StaMford. If you cannot control yourself on a forum, one can only cringe at what you must be like in the classroom. I hope my daughter, who is from "red" country and educated at a local school, is fortunate enough to never encounter you in a classroom.

Btw one English teacher won't be getting his work permit renewed.

i have my own online teaching school also, so don't worry about my future income, wellbeing!!!!!! also have low level rental properties in uk etc etc. get my drift?

Yes, you're a bad teacher and a slumlord :)

That's right. The dems are censoring the press in exactly the same way that their yellow mentors used to accuse Thaksin of doing.

Such hypocrisy will only make the situation worse.

Just what you would expect from a military government Oh! Sorry democrat party Government. Freedom of speech is part of a democracy. Abhisit, sorry, Anupong, has just taken that away from the people. A very silly move. Watch this space and see where it gets them. :) The Genie is out of the bottle, the people are united its not the same as before......

Guys cool down.

We can have opposite opinions without insulting each other.

My english is far to be perfect (I am French), but I express myself and I respect other people even if their opinion is shocking myself.

We are under survey, in a polite and civilised country....

Please

Shutting down the access for the leaders to coordinate largish groups of people in defiance of the law certainly makes sense to most people. The sms system was shut down yesterday. People TV today. Radio stations yesterday and today.

The amazing thing is that people are saying this is bad when you have people threatening violence etc from the stages of the Reds to be broadcast across the country.

jc

Yes - quite a few 33 year olds come to Thailand to "learn about a foreign culture". :D

The one I like best is "came on holiday and fell in love with the country" - usually the specific parts of the country they love are Pattaya and an Isaa Moo Baan.

Of course, Children are not born uneducated and so why Isaan kids should be any different from other kids, I am not sure. I am also not sure what 'real' Thai children are. My 2 kids are half Thai, can I presume that they are not in fact, real ? :)

I have a ลูกครึ่ง too! I was 30 when i actually moved here and had no preconceptions. In fact I find it quite a difficuly place to live one way and another. I live in chaam, which if you dont know it about 180km southwest of bkk. Its a quiet beach town with thai students at the weekend. Real was really a euphonism that did not encompass all. Obviously there are exceptions to every rule. I was just making a general observation that i thought people may want to digest!! nothing malicious, just true life experience. hope u can take the post in its true context now.