Re-entry Permit

Guest siamjourney

Guest siamjourney

I have a 1 year visa that expires in June but I need to make a trip to the USA very soon. I believe I need to apply for a re-entry permit before going to the airport in BKK. I thought I needed to fill in a form at immigration but I understand the office will be closed during the Songkran holiday. Does anyone know if you can get this permit at the airport without going to immigration first? Also, do they require proof that you have a valid airplane ticket for your planned departure?

Thanks.

If you have a one year multiple entry visa, and have left the kingdom every 90 days, you do not need a re-entry premit. If you have extended your stay internally, you need to see the office where you received your extension, as Mario has mentioned.

If you are leaving from Chiang Mai and staying in transit you need to go to the immigration office.

I've seen a place/desk near the departures gate at Swampy that issues re-entry permits.

Just make sure you have all the necessary photocopies and photographs.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it was there the last time I went out (October 09).

Edited by uptheos

uptheos .

re ... I've seen a place/desk near the departures gate at Swampy that issues re-entry permits.

Just make sure you have all the necessary photocopies and photographs.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it was there the last time I went out (October 09)..

re ... Please correct me if I'm wrong ...... i will :)

are you sure about that uptheos coz this pic taken by me at swampypoom on 14 may 09 the last time i was there ( WAY WAY WAY before october 09 ) says different !

dave2