Arrest Arisman

blackman

Agree, i wanted to start a topic about this myself but the most topics regarding the reds been closed quickly.

I know they all focusing on what happened Saturday but there where 13 arrest warrants and nothing happening.

And how about al the other reds broken the law?

Agree, i wanted to start a topic about this myself but the most topics regarding the reds been closed quickly.

I know they all focusing on what happened Saturday but there where 13 arrest warrants and nothing happening.

at the moment this red seems to be announcing where he is going to be in advance

would it be so difficult to let him in and grab him?

send him by chopper to a remote location and invite the reds to rescue him?

STOP PRESS

Urgent: a red mob led by Arisman had taken Jirayut Rungsrithong, CEO of CAT telecom, to unknown destination.

NOW HE CAN ADD KIDNAPPING TO HIS LIST OF CHARGES!!

Edited by blackman

at the moment this red seems to be announcing where he is going to be in advance

would it be so difficult to let him in and grab him?

send him by chopper to a remote location and invite the reds to rescue him?

STOP PRESS

Urgent: a red mob led by Arisman had taken Jirayut Rungsrithong, CEO of CAT telecom, to unknown destination.

NOW HE CAN ADD KIDNAPPING TO HIS LIST OF CHARGES!!

If the Law took it's arrest warrants seriously and took these people out of circulation perhaps trouble and deaths could have been averted as

the staged retteric of those who should have been in custody was and is prolonging the troubles.

Agree in full they could avoid a lots of problem if they just had arrest them after they broke the law.

Does annyone know if they dropped this warrants or they still intend to arrest them, and i am not talking only about the red shirt leaders but also the people who broken the law after "state off emergency" not gathering 5 or more people, fine up to 20k and maximum one year in prison sentence.

THE NATION: Urgent: a red mob led by Arisman had taken Jirayut Rungsrithong, CEO of CAT telecom, to unknown destination.

If that is the case then kidnap is a serious offence. All adding up isn't it. :)

Considering that he probably has sedition, inciting to riot, and parking in a no-parking zone already on the list - which will be at least life in prison, possible execution - why should he worry about any other crimes he might commit?

I doubt he'll have an epiphany and renounce his past way of life. :D