Where To Meet New Friends/2

woralak

Ok you guys ive been reading about,where to go in CR,how to meet new friend etc,well why not try the Chiang Rai Ex Pats,its held the first Sat in every month at the Inncome Hotel start 10am,so come on you lot get down there and give it a try,tea/coffee cakes/buiscuts,all kinds of farangs even Swedish Vikings.It would be great to meet some of you guys that post on the furom,there is also a different guest speaker every meeting,think you would find it very interesting.

Looking forward to your company.

Regards Woralak.

Anyone care to take something else that was listed and start a #3 and #4? Very in trend these days. :)

Well, I had been considering posting Time Travel 3 just to see how many people would search for the non-existent Time Travel 2 but I decided that wouldn't be very nice. But we are trendy here in CR, aren't we?

It was a nice invite, though, wasn't it?

Last week, when some of the......

UH OH!!! jubby just logged on! EVERYBODY STRAIGHTEN UP!!!!!!

Anyone care to take something else that was listed and start a #3 and #4? Very in trend these days. :)

Well, I had been considering posting Time Travel 3 just to see how many people would search for the non-existent Time Travel 2 but I decided that wouldn't be very nice. But we are trendy here in CR, aren't we?

I've been on since 4am mate. don't seem to need a lot of sleep these days. Its my Pub mate, a lot cheaper and closer than real pubs. I don't tend to take the forum or myself too seriously. Its probably the only communication I make in English these days, after I've been on a pub crawl I tend to lay off it for a week or so, so next week the Jubbmeister will be quiet and you intelectuals and other established higher forms of life can get on with . Hip Hip Horray :D

I've been on since 4am mate. don't seem to need a lot of sleep these days. Its my Pub mate, a lot cheaper and closer than real pubs. I don't tend to take the forum or myself too seriously. Its probably the only communication I make in English these days, after I've been on a pub crawl I tend to lay off it for a week or so, so next week the Jubbmeister will be quiet and you intelectuals and other established higher forms of life can get on with . Hip Hip Horray :D

I'm gonna miss ya.

Hopefully, I'll be a LOT busier next week and not have so much time for this thing. I welded up roof trusses yesterday and that opens the way for the next steps of this project to speed forward.

Thank You for the info. I had no idea of its existence.

I wouldn't worry, it is relatively new. :D Some of us heard about it through the Hash mailing list. You know how it is, once you get on a mailing list. Many of the obvious suspect were present but I did make one very interesting new friend. :D Who knows, I may attend again next year. :)