How To Tell My Wife She Is Too Fat?

Johnniey

Sod all of this. Get a new wife. Jeez! You support her (probably), and then she gets fat on you. People are fat because input is greater than output - simple.

That seems like a 'fattist' thing to say - I doubt it's that simple.

She's my wife - we support each other. Financially I support the family now because we decided that she stop working

until the youngest is in Prathom School. She has a good career with potential to earn more than I.

It's a very delicate issue - thanks for all the 'food for thought' :D

We have a strong relationship and I'll love her until the day she dies. It's just that I want an attractive wife and a good sex life. I've never cheated on her since we've been married but have to admit the urges of getting a 'sexy massage' have been strong recently. Maybe because I want to 'show her'.

I must be crap at maths or can't read in between the lines, in the opening post you said your wife was 35, and "yes she is older"...Quoted below..

She is older than she was 13 years ago not older than me.

mia noi is an option you might consider.

just dont move the mia noi in and have the wife move out , :):D:D , this may cause hard fellings!

be happy if she gets down to 80 kilos or so. i doubt if its even humane to ask her to get 43 kilos again.

3 kids dont expect an attractive wife and good sex. sex is overrated anyway!

be careful if you do the vacumming thing-its not like getting botox!

Edited by gretchen99

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i got my first mia noi the first comment from the wife was "wow she is so lek (skinny)" and went on a diet/excercize craze

and shrunk right down to mia noi's size in about a month. :)

I love this country!

roflmao... what a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell her that you're going to get a new, smaller, city car that's more fuel efficient and see if she gets the hint...

She probably just needs a weekend getaway at a nice resort a few hours out of town. She'll definitely lose weight if she runs behind the car both ways. :)

When I was a kid, my dad would take me to visit my grandma (his mother) a very well nourished lady that added a few pounds with every new year. Any way, grandma was an excellent cook and while she was whipping a delicious meal, Dad would casually remark "Mom, you've lost weight, are you OK?" Grandma would immediately jump on that compliment and reply "Yes! So much that my doctor has advised me to stop dieting because I am too slender for my heigth..." :) When grandma wasn't looking, Dad would look at the floor and grin, then immediately become serious and praise her cooking (which was great!)

Seriously, you might give it one shot and approach it tenderly in the vein of she is the most important person in your life and you are concerned for her health.

My life's experience is that people don't change, especially if they don't want to. There's a lot to be said for that old adage "Honey, does this dress make me look fat?" The wise bf/husband replies "Darling, in my eyes, you've never look more beautiful"

Good luck! :D

Sorry she just needs an extra arse hole.

Sorry I apologise, about my remark, I was just trying to be Humerouse, beauty is in the eye of the holder. Inside is sometimes better than the outside. Unfortunately you have to look at the outside.

When I read your first post, I thought you were volunteering.

I had a long heart -to-heart with my wife last night and she told me that after our last child, she started taking some slimming medicine. She said that as she stopped taking it now there is a yo-yo effect. Also with our last child she hasn't been able to get to aerobics and other activities with friends.

I told her I was worried and wanted to see a doctor. She was happy to see that I cared but said to wait and that it might be a good idea for her to join me in the gym when the kids go back to school in a week or two. Bingo! If there is no weight loss then she'll go and see a doctor.

The weird thing about this talk was that I told her never to take slimming medicine again and I'd love her whatever shape she was - I actually meant it!

Johniey

thats great to hear. the best to you and wife :)

now given that you are on this wonderful positive start to getting her back on track to a healthy body, I am going to close this thread. I dont see the point to let it run just so people can throw in some negative views just cos they think its fun :D (or whatever their reason/logic might be)

message to those people - if you want jokes go visit the jokes forum

to the OP - if for some reason you wish the thread to be reopened, please PM me and Ill see if something can be done.

cheers