Toyota Supra

xm911e3

The white one look original, 2JZ engine, original interior, i think defenitifely the better choice.

What puzzles me: The second one it's a "mickey mouse" car and cost a mill, more?

The white one look original, 2JZ engine, original interior, i think defenitifely the better choice.

What puzzles me: The second one it's a "mickey mouse" car and cost a mill, more?

Yeah and talk about information overload??? <deleted> when is anyone ever going to read even half of those gauges? Certainly not in an 1/8th mile and not on any track here doing laps, complete waste of money and interior space probably doesn't even know half of the information being provided or what to do with it.... Nothing like pretentious...

The price is so high due to the top secret body kit... If it's even a real one...

not to mention the 1000 HP engine! Wonder how driveable it would be in BKK.

Ehhh, it has a single turbo conversion and the engine does look done up, but I don't see any pictures of a dyno sheet. On the internet my mustang can be a 1000rwhp car too, you just cant look at my dyno sheets >_<

Also, in my experience, people who cover their car in CF interior parts, tons of useless gauges, and an over the top body kit rarely put that level of detail into decent engine internals and power making modifications...

But it could be 1000hp, the engine is at least capable of it.

The price is so high due to the top secret body kit... If it's even a real one...

not to mention the 1000 HP engine! Wonder how driveable it would be in BKK.

Ehhh, it has a single turbo conversion and the engine does look done up, but I don't see any pictures of a dyno sheet. On the internet my mustang can be a 1000rwhp car too, you just cant look at my dyno sheets >_<

Also, in my experience, people who cover their car in CF interior parts, tons of useless gauges, and an over the top body kit rarely put that level of detail into decent engine internals and power making modifications...

But it could be 1000hp, the engine is at least capable of it.

OK. That's what is says in the car's blurb, that's all:) Certainly the engine is capable of it. Dyno sheets would be nice too! Sleepers are much nicer in my opinion. Massive cheaply made body kits and puny 1.6ers just don't do it for me - which is what most of the riced cars are like here.

OK. That's what is says in the car's blurb, that's all:) Certainly the engine is capable of it. Dyno sheets would be nice too! Sleepers are much nicer in my opinion. Massive cheaply made body kits and puny 1.6ers just don't do it for me - which is what most of the riced cars are like here.

I know where you got the 1000hp from, sorry if I sounded like a dick who didn't believe you :)

I know where you got the 1000hp from, sorry if I sounded like a dick who didn't believe you :)

haha probably the 1000hp is to get potential punters in the door. I just can;t imagine driving a 1000 hp engine (or even 500hp) around bangkok streets.

haha probably the 1000hp is to get potential punters in the door. I just can;t imagine driving a 1000 hp engine (or even 500hp) around bangkok streets.

It's similar when you buy a 6'000 Baht Home Stereo Surrond System (made in china) in Tesco Lotus with 1'000 Watt speakers.