Caught A Fish

cerbera

:):D:D

Yup, there are some that dream about it and there are those that actually do it.

Here was yesterday not far from my home...

Ian_with_big_rainbow.jpg

And here was a month ago within a day's drive from Chiang Mai...

Trip_134.jpg

a few months before that in the Cayman Islands...

Tarpon_27.jpg

IMGP3027.jpg

I just wish that Thailand had bonefish like the Cayman Islands

Bonefish_2.jpg

But, Thailand does have its own great species and you can catch them within a 20 minute drive from Chiang Mai

fly_caught_snakehead_1_Em.sized.jpg

Ian_with_Pla_Buk_1.sized.jpg

Scenery ain't half bad eiher...

Sunset_3.jpg

Gee I love this small world... Living on peanuts, jet setting around the globe, and flat out enjoying every minute of it. However, for the next 7 months I'll miss all my great friends in Chiang Mai. Every time it rains here I'll be thinking of riding around on Chiang Mai on my scoot.

NIng_001.sized.jpg

Nice Bow Ian, it's tubby and in pretty spawning colors. Looks like a nice day to boot - you landed to some nice weather.

Ian_with_big_rainbow.jpg

Wish I could find more time to go after Mahseer;

P2110064.JPG

And catch a Snakehead that size, can manage to catch ones around this size but no bigger. Yet.

DSC_0106.JPG

Oh my god~~...saw this post and my first thoughts were .."Oh No,that Ian Forbes will be posing even more of his photos",and lo and behold,sure enough he has posted some more.

Every time I see a fish thesedays I picture his grinning face behind it.

Keep up the pics Ian!

Don't listen to the whingers on here!

Im stuck in a bloody moobaan all day, I like countryside photos! The more the merrier!

here is my album! http://picasaweb.google.com/starodubsky

This is a wedding, any trigger happy moderators out there! (and no, that is not a suspect bulge in her shorts)

IMG_0853.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0921.JPG

IMG_0951.JPGIMG_0946.JPG

Edited by whiterussian

Oh my god~~...saw this post and my first thoughts were .."Oh No,that Ian Forbes will be posing even more of his photos",and lo and behold,sure enough he has posted some more.

Every time I see a fish thesedays I picture his grinning face behind it.

I'm not always grinning, gennisis. Here on the Mararoa River in New Zealand I had just lost the largest Brown trout I had ever hooked because I tried posing with it for a photo. Served me right and I was pissed off at myself.

Mararoa_Ian_1.jpg

And, unless you didn't notice, I didn't start this topic. Oh, and do you have a problem with pictures? Maybe I have SOME that would amuse you. :)

Not surprised you caught a fish cerbera ....you've been doing a lot of bating recently.

No idea what the youtube video is of, as im having problems watching it.

All play nice please.