Party?

raro

mea culpa....of course I wanted to say 5th of June and not 6th.... :D

So far we are just 11 of us.....the more the merrier! What about Rimmer? Shall we let him in too?

Mmmh,will he also offer free beers? :D

he could pay the tab by bank transfer.... :)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so we have now:

1) raro + 1

2) Phil Connors +1

3) NormanW

4) basjke

5) Aussiechick

6) soundman

7) craigt3365

8) Cochran +1

9) Beardog

10) wonder6281 +1

11) begsaresponse

12) mamanoodle

It's a good idea to support our sponsors.

And what would you think about the sponsors supporting the sponsors?

I mean why some sponsors also not sign up for the party so we can put a face to the name.Might be favorable for the business you get from members in the future.

May I suggest you try the Beach, a fairly new Pub on Beach Road, between Hard Rock and Central Pattaya Road. It has an air-conditioned bar, an outside terrace, 2 excellent pool tables and there could be some free beer. My business partner runs it and it could work very well for the party with loads of space available. All local and import beers available and the food is great.

so we have now:

1) raro + 1

2) Phil Connors +1

3) NormanW

4) basjke

5) Aussiechick

6) soundman

7) craigt3365

8) Cochran +1

9) Beardog

10) wonder6281 +1

11) begsaresponse

12) mamanoodle

Put me +1 on the list, but not yet sure. I know some of the people on the list, would be nice to meet the others.

Phil Connors suggested June 6. Would be good for me, who else would join? Let's get a list together...

Suggestions for location are also still open, so far we have the Pattaya Beer Garden only.

I'd like to throw Tropical Bert's in the hat, also a nice place that bore the burden of a TV party a couple of years ago...

tropical berts too small

what about shenanigans jontiem easy parking and happy hour 2 till 7 with pints at 90 and lady deals on cocktails------------2 for price of 1. if catch a wed night its toss the boss 7 till 8.30 when the boss tossess a coin every time you buy a drink and you call so if you win you dont pay for drink if you lose you just pay normal -------------its off happy hour then so 125 a pint but i was there last night had 2 at 90 and 1 free so 3 for 180 not bad

Phil Connors suggested June 6. Would be good for me, who else would join? Let's get a list together...

Suggestions for location are also still open, so far we have the Pattaya Beer Garden only.

I'd like to throw Tropical Bert's in the hat, also a nice place that bore the burden of a TV party a couple of years ago...

tropical berts too small

what about shenanigans jontiem easy parking and happy hour 2 till 7 with pints at 90 and lady deals on cocktails------------2 for price of 1. if catch a wed night its toss the boss 7 till 8.30 when the boss tossess a coin every time you buy a drink and you call so if you win you dont pay for drink if you lose you just pay normal -------------its off happy hour then so 125 a pint but i was there last night had 2 at 90 and 1 free so 3 for 180 not bad

Even shenanigans gonna be too small and too expensive.On Tim's square they have a 7/11 with quiet a big sitting space outside and much more standing room.I'm sure nobody can beat the price also.What you think guy's. :)

ok count me in

so where is it going to be!, poll maybe? only for the ppl that are going. A free beer would be nice by a sponsor or bar owner

Raro and Rimmer are working hard to get THE BEST deal for us. As soon as it is finalized we will reveal all :)

Agree with 5th as a solid date. 12th and thereafter aren't good for me...but don't let that stop you!

I will be there if possible. Some forced Saturday trips to Bangkook and the hopes to do some Asian travel, may prevent me.

Other wise kdf +1. I will confirm as the time nears. Geez, I am not even sure what I am doing tomorrow, or for that matter now.

Bert's sounds good to me, at least no part of that place is likely to collapse.

kdf

tough job, but someone has to do it... :)

what sort of thing happens at these parties anyway and do i need any special clothes or equipment and do arguments break out or what

You will need a funny hat and large red false nose, failing that just come as you are.

what sort of thing happens at these parties anyway and do i need any special clothes or equipment and do arguments break out or what

No arguments, the trolls never actually turn up.

You will need a funny hat and large red false nose, failing that just come as you are.

Will a genuine large red nose do the trick as well? :D

Edited by basjke

Suggest Pattaya Beer Garden (start of WS). We had one there a year or two ago and that went very well. Plenty of space, neutral ground, nice sea breeze.

If I recall right the owner even laid out food and cordoned an area off for us.

Saturday June 5th.

great spot these days and cheap drinks

So it looks like June 6 gets some consensus. Anyone else in?

So far we have signed up (?):

I'm arriving an the 22 may for an extended stay so any date and venue is OK for me but if it's on the far side of Suk's transport would be a problem. Count me in.

Whybob :)

raro

Phil Connors

NormanW (no smoking at Bert's and it is airconditioned!)

basjke

Aussiechick

soundman

craigt3365

No worries about Rimmer...we'll lock him away in the kitchen on potato duties... :D

ok but how can you tell if they are trolls or not at a party-----------just so i know

ok but how can you tell if they are trolls or not at a party-----------just so i know

Horns, green skin and warts.............

So it looks like June 6 gets some consensus. Anyone else in?

So far we have signed up (?):

I'm arriving an the 22 may for an extended stay so any date and venue is OK for me but if it's on the far side of Suk's transport would be a problem. Count me in.

Whybob :)

raro

Phil Connors

NormanW (no smoking at Bert's and it is airconditioned!)

basjke

Aussiechick

soundman

craigt3365

No worries about Rimmer...we'll lock him away in the kitchen on potato duties... :D

Hi all,

Just saw this and thought maybe I can make this. Is it on the 5th of June or the 6th?

If it is on the 5th, then sorry, but I will be in Samui enjoying a gala dinner prize giving on the lawn of the Centara Grand Beach Resort. If it is on the 6th, then count me in.

Forget my last post.

Just read back through all the previous posts and realise it was changed fron the 6th to the 5th. Saturday is probably best for most. Sorry I will miss it.

So, after the 5th June, when is the next one?

I better start running now!