The Farang Industry

Loz

I wish I married off the internet.

The first one was Christian, worked at Tammasat post grad school, Chinese, wealthy family,loves sex with me more than I do with her, always smiling and happy, never gave her 1 baht, but we had loads of good time. She married a Chinese dude. I could nt waste her child bearing years for my pleasure.ICQ site.

The second on was Admin manager for a -------- oil firm, 80000/month, with several allowances, drove a Teana,played sports , did post grad in OZ, did her boob there. good lay too but it was 7 months before I was cleared. never gave her a dime but we are out every friday and saturday.

Third one was a drunk wacko with more money than brains, over possesive, spoke better English than me, loves to sail. Once I was abroad, she helped me settle a local bill of over a million baht, from her savings.Very clean and a good lay too.

Every type of lady plays these online socials, so do all types of guys.Sometimes when you meet your match, it just clicks.

I am quite ok with myself, I do well on my own, and these women know I would easily pull their equals right off the streets, If I so chose and not so shy. Lol.

I almost forgot to mention, I is Black too.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one was Christian, worked at Tammasat post grad school, Chinese, wealthy family,loves sex with me more than I do with her, always smiling and happy, never gave her 1 baht, but we had loads of good time. She married a Chinese dude. I could nt waste her child bearing years for my pleasure.ICQ site.

The second on was Admin manager for a -------- oil firm, 80000/month, with several allowances, drove a Teana,played sports , did post grad in OZ, did her boob there. good lay too but it was 7 months before I was cleared. never gave her a dime but we are out every friday and saturday.

Third one was a drunk wacko with more money than brains, over possesive, spoke better English than me, loves to sail. Once I was abroad, she helped me settle a local bill of over a million baht, from her savings.Very clean and a good lay too.

Every type of lady plays these online socials, so do all types of guys.Sometimes when you meet your match, it just clicks.

I am quite ok with myself, I do well on my own, and these women know I would easily pull their equals right off the streets, If I so chose and not so shy. Lol.

That explains it all then,glad you let us know about your race,does that make you feel better or was it a comment that you thought needed to be added to this thread to improve it? what colour you are has no bearing on the post at all only what money you have got!

:) superiority complex or what! bwwwaaahhhh!

I makes you wonder out loud if certain farang personality types are more prone to getting into these situations, where they end up thinking they are the "only one", when in fact they are just one of many on the "list".

I think women like you describe are in the vast minority of total Thai women, and this "lowest common denominator" paints many of the good ones with a negative brush/stigma.

Perhaps some thai girls that have worked in bars ( mostly starting off to help their family) get jaded by years of dealing with the lowest common denominator of farang sex tourist, and they want to "get even".

Just go to Pattaya, on Walking Street for example, and observe some of the pieces of work ( farang). It is pretty disheartening that so many eminate there, followed by the women to service their needs.

Where does the blame start? I say it starts with the sex tourists.

.. I wish more of these types would start treating women with more respect, not like pieces of meat.

I think you betray your own prejudices and bigotry when you tar all sex-tourists with the same brush

SC

That explains it all then,glad you let us know about your race,does that make you feel better or was it a comment that you thought needed to be added to this thread to improve it? what colour you are has no bearing on the post at all only what money you have got!

:) superiority complex or what! bwwwaaahhhh!

Agreed , race have no relevance on the post.

But we all do know what most people assume in Thailand about skin color.A different issue may be for another day.

One secret about talking to women on the internet and not being taken is to find the ones that have a good story, be at her desk 9 to 5 pm every working day. She is online probably out of boredom. And if you are her type of person on same mission the process of getting to talk almost daily for months should be obvious by the time you meet for real.

But IMHO, good Thai girls make better girlfriends than good wives to farangs.

Agreed :D

I have stated before and from having an involvment in the business the only sure way is to use a camera and see what the girls level of ability is in aspects of communication.

Talking skills tell you a lot about there history

How good is there English? how they learnt it? where they learnt it? or no English talking skills at all many think this a good sign(ie not involved with farang before) but normally there is some one behind them pulling the strings and leeching from it!

Typing skills tell you a lot about there history!

Can they type alone? Or who is typing for them a fixer or a sister or a farang?

Can they actually type themselves without the need for a paid translater?

Looks tell you a lot about there history,you can tell if a girl is or was a bar girl quite easily from her face ie eyebrows done hair coloured,where she is staying....get her landline number or ip address.

Does she work now or is she a homekeeper?? homekeepers tend to be lazy and of little education,a worker on the other hand will be cool towards you because she is making the decision on who she wants to see and date not YOU!

Homekeepers are normally from the village and have been told that this website is good for meeting a rich farang by someone who has touched lucky in the village or a lady in the village that is running a recruitment for ladys around the area.

A worker will have specific times they work and will use the same internet cafe or there own pc at home at regular times also,just remember you are competing with many others because they see she is independent and popular also.

Also a bargirl from say pattaya or bangkok will be eratic in her behavior online and never reliable for conversation(she has to work)

I learn something new as towards scams everyday and only using a camera i have found is the best way to weed out the bad ones,but in the end are they that bad? they are just doing what they can to get on!

Msn or yahoo mail networking is slowly taking over from dating websites and if you want to meet hi-so Thai then yes Facebook has a lively dating scene through friends of friends you only have to talk to a few girls in say Bangkok and they are well wired up to it all

Good Luck after all you should treat it as a game and a bit of fun,you know when you find the right one she will tell you :)

Always remember you might have the money but the girls have all the cards and know how to play them! :D

Futhermore, I firmly believe that a large majority of Thais believe that weteners are "fair game" and can be ripped-off, over-charged, hoodwincked at will. This aspect seems to be a national sport and condoned (even if not practiced) across the social/financial spectrum.

Racist tripe!

I makes you wonder out loud if certain farang personality types are more prone to getting into these situations, where they end up thinking they are the "only one", when in fact they are just one of many on the "list".

I think women like you describe are in the vast minority of total Thai women, and this "lowest common denominator" paints many of the good ones with a negative brush/stigma.

Perhaps some thai girls that have worked in bars ( mostly starting off to help their family) get jaded by years of dealing with the lowest common denominator of farang sex tourist, and they want to "get even".

Just go to Pattaya, on Walking Street for example, and observe some of the pieces of work ( farang). It is pretty disheartening that so many eminate there, followed by the women to service their needs.

.. I wish more of these types would start treating women with more respect, not like pieces of meat.

good post :)

I think you betray your own prejudices and bigotry when you tar all sex-tourists with the same brush

SC

Well please enlighten us SC. Your constant defense of sex tourists, and claims that they can't all be tarred with the same brush, leads me to believe you are constantly defending yourself. So which kind are you, that is so much more appropriate??

People are seriously talking about the best ways to find women on line :D Unbelievable. They then have the audacity to come on a forum and and make racist, sweeping statements about the entire, Thai female population, based on woman who were looking for men on the internet. What a bunch of loosers.

Get out more !

There is life outside the Internet cafe.

Read what l say, please. Fortunately my wife tells me all the Thai 'Lady' gossip that we have contact with. So, a very nice farang guy l know, lots of money, wife, not a bar girl has finally realized l am not a rich farang so she told my mrs to dump me cos all farangs are <deleted> (my translation) and look for one with lots of cash. Says it all for me and the mrs. We don't see them any more and my pal has no idea why. Break his heart.

I can relate to what you’re saying here, I’ve lost contact with two good friends here in Thailand, (bike riding buddies)

It’s just amazing how strong a pussy’s grip is on a man’s soul and logic is. I’m no expert; I’ve just seen time it and time again when some little gold digger starts using the velvet tractor beam on her pray, if you don’t know the signs you’re buggered! First step they find out if you have money, then make you feel like you’re the man! Then cut you out from the herd (friends) or from people that could tell you different to what she tells you, this is best done by moving the victim, sorry boyfriend to the family home where all those quant Thai customs can be put into full effect.

I tried to talk to one of my friends, tactfully one night, after he had a row with her about coming out with me for a beer, she was not happy about it! Long story short, he was going back to work in the UK and save some more money to build a house, in her family’s village!!! That was the last time I saw of him till he came to my house about a month later, arm in arm with this girl gobbing off over my garden wall (I had rang him a few time to come out for a beer) telling me to “F” off, stop trying to split him and his……..wife to be up. There was a very surreal moment in all this, wail he was bumping his gums, 10 to the dozen over my fence, I was just stood there dumb founded, my wife calmly walked over to me took my hand and started pulling me towards the house and said “forget him, he gone now” this was over a year ago.

Futhermore, I firmly believe that a large majority of Thais believe that weteners are "fair game" and can be ripped-off, over-charged, hoodwincked at will. This aspect seems to be a national sport and condoned (even if not practiced) across the social/financial spectrum.

Racist tripe!

SC

Well please enlighten us SC. Your constant defense of sex tourists, and claims that they can't all be tarred with the same brush, leads me to believe you are constantly defending yourself. So which kind are you, that is so much more appropriate??

People are seriously talking about the best ways to find women on line :D Unbelievable. They then have the audacity to come on a forum and and make racist, sweeping statements about the entire, Thai female population, based on woman who were looking for men on the internet. What a bunch of loosers.

I absolutely agree with you WOOHOO the majority of Thais are racist towards westeners!

SC

8>< SNIP irrelevant parts of quotes deleted - apologies - should have included ellipsis where appropriate ><8

Some sex tourists (actually thinking of one specific gentleman, now retired, but sure there are others, I just spoke to him more...) treat the girls with a great deal of respect and dignity; and equally, some of the ex-pat residents fail to do so. And also, I imagine, similarly Thais might vary in their behaviour.

When slagging off groups of people, its probably better to qualify the abuse by identifying the characteristic of that group of people that upsets you - for example, sex tourists who spoil the market for the rest of us by paying inflated prices, or bar-girls who treat us all like buffalo and poke us with cattle prods, or whatever. By using the first person plural, it makes it more inclusive, and defuses conflict, while appearing that you actually have experience and thus some authority on the subject. Us brain surgeons often do that, in order to get away with sometimes-scanty qualifications.

SC

Look around you, the answer is right in front of you. The vast majority, over 99%, are with Thais and have no interest in Farang at all. What percentage of the minority is just looking for a meal ticket, who knows, I guess it would be quite high.

I think you're wrong however, sugesting that because someone is actively seeking Farang that automaticaly means they are looking for a meal ticket. Some Thais will just fancy Farang and vice versa. I always liked asian women growing up, yet have friends who don't find them attractive at all.

come on are n't most women looking for a meal ticket in one form or another.thai with thai as well as thai with farang.the secret is to know when you are being done over big time with excessive demands of money,that's the time to move on.geniune thai ladies just want to be looked after the same as western women if they do not have their own careers or high incomes.

Maybe so, Kuhn S. There are Thai women here in the NE who have no problem generating their monthly incomes strictly from sticking it to wealthy Thai males; and they have never even met nor any desire to meet a farang.

I will second that. I have been introduced to a few. One was said to get 50k bht per mo + he bought her a house & car. She was a mia noi to a Thai gent. But, these women are young, beautiful & sexy and know how to work the system. Not every 20 something girl has got all the attributes.

Maybe so, Kuhn S. There are Thai women here in the NE who have no problem generating their monthly incomes strictly from sticking it to wealthy Thai males; and they have never even met nor any desire to meet a farang.

yes i agree they can hold their own as they have for years like in my case, but if they do come across the opportunity (maybe bacause they held their own for many years & have a very poor family) they would jump at the chance as mentioned in a prior reply since isn`t it a world acknowledgement to improve one`s self.

PS. im sure half these topics are for trolling :)

I don't know what the big surprise is here - Just look around you.

As someone pointed out Thailand can't be accused of draining the west of the cream of the crop.

The evidence is in the myriad posts guys make about Thai women, something along the lines of how here in Thailand they have a wife/girlfriend who is young, beautiful x number of grades up the ladder from what they might have at home. Of course these beauties are attracted by the charm, good looks and personality of the Farangs they are with.

On another front, back in my single days our office administrator had a habit of recommending "lovely, reliable, honest, trustworthy, all round good Thai woman" - This was a regular thing and only came to an halt when I suggested that she might recommend a few "lovely, reliable, honest, trustworthy, all round good Thai woman" who had not recently been dumped by their Thai husband/boyfriend with the offspring of that relationship needing a father.

Nothing wrong with taking on such a responsibility, in truth doing so is something to be admired - But nevertheless, the Farang as a Welfare Option is a real reality that drives many Thai women to seek a foreign husband.

It's the money stupid. Which if nothing else is good reason to hang on to it.

Certainly no brain drain either :)

self ranked endowment status.... hmmm sounds like a recipe of honest answers :)

I raised this because I live in a little village near Korat and this out of the way little shop seems like a hot bed for the kind of goings on "SOME" members would have you beleive only happens in the big tourist areas.

Anyway, It was just a sad moment. It passed. Atleast thai women know what they are good for and play to their strengths, be it short term (more honest in my view) or long term.

Girl in the pizza shop spok very good english to me the other day. I asked her where she learned today when paying my bill. She was Squirming with embarassment until she finally confessed she had lived in Australia. Why so ashamed? I mean, maybe she got a scholarship to read for her PHD at a university there. Why should I automatically assume she shagged her way there and came back with enough cash for the cheeky little Vios she drives around in.

ANother "woman" there has just got a new (red plate) mazda 2. One doesn't have to guess too hard as to how she paid for it. Obviously it was from serving pizza. in our quiet little village.

Can i meet her please !

I absolutely agree with you WOOHOO the majority of Thais are racist towards westeners!

See the thing is, if I met you, I probably wouldn't like you much either, so what's race got to do with it?

Some sex tourists (actually thinking of one specific gentleman, now retired, but sure there are others, I just spoke to him more...) treat the girls with a great deal of respect and dignity; and equally, some of the ex-pat residents fail to do so. And also, I imagine, similarly Thais might vary in their behaviour.

When slagging off groups of people, its probably better to qualify the abuse by identifying the characteristic of that group of people that upsets you - for example, sex tourists who spoil the market for the rest of us by paying inflated prices, or bar-girls who treat us all like buffalo and poke us with cattle prods, or whatever. By using the first person plural, it makes it more inclusive, and defuses conflict, while appearing that you actually have experience and thus some authority on the subject. Us brain surgeons often do that, in order to get away with sometimes-scanty qualifications.

SC

You're one of those people that can talk for hours, without saying a single thing!

Get back to us when you have something to say.

8>< SNIP NESTED QUOTES DELETED ><8

You're one of those people that can talk for hours, without saying a single thing!

Get back to us when you have something to say.

My apologies - I was responding to a specific question, and wanted to provide a complete answer. I'm sorry you had to read the full text, reply and quote it all, but thanks for extra few minutes of fame... I hope you were able to read it as quickly as I was able to type it.

With a view to making this appear close to topic...

I am amazed that people send money to people that they've never met. More credible are the stories you hear from friends and acquaintances about sick children, parents or motorcycles, but I think that so long as its money that you are happy to write off, then maybe its better to give your friends the benefit of the doubt.

sorry - its not really much to say - I should have put a warning at the top 'Caution: No Earth-Shattering Revelations"

SC

Where do you get this racist tripe from? Do you ever go down to the market on your own? Out for a drink on your own? Ever met the general population out beyond the cities? Been to many "Wedding Parties" or to parties in general where 99.9% of the people are Thai?

I have been in all those situations and have only met one, yes, one Thai who I would have deemed racist. By far the majority are friendly people who are happy to shake your hand and simply ask things like "How are You?" "Where You from?"

Same goes for Songkran. I was out for the main day event out beyond the major cities and the Thai were friendly and courteous, even making sure I was happy to have water thrown at me and chalk daubed on my face.

Back on topic.

There will always be talk of rich foreign men and of foreign idiots with more money than sense. Too many villages have had or know of people working in Pattaya and other seedy places ( sorry Pattaya but I hope you get my drift :) ) where stories abound of rich idiots paying fantastic sums of money to any old Tom in a bar. Stories of idiots on the internet who will send money as long as you tell those lonely suckers you love them. And the more idiots who hand over cash, cars, houses, the more women will be on the internet trying it on. One hit makes it worth their while and they will spread the word to their friends who have friends .....

How good is there English? Nice one, Kuhn N.

I also noticed that, jazzbo. It gave me a good laugh. :) Those that throw stones should not live in glass houses. :D

But, I seldom correct spelling or typos of others. I make too many myself. In fact there is a whole topic about that on the forum right now.

But, it has been a good topic with many interesting replies. If you take the time to read and sort through them all there are usually little gems that tell something about the people who post them.

This runs very deep and is a cultural norm of the less educated Thais.

I have been married to a Thai for 18yrs, and although we have cultural differences; this subject is not one of them.

However, it is a fact that Thais' have a different opinion of 'love'. For many Thais' it's a pragmatic approach to marriage.

This will mean sleeping with an older/fat/ugly man in order to achieve this better life. My English girlfriends pryor to my 'missus' would find this approach disgusting and demeaning. Thais' on the other hand will gladly go to a party with there fat, ugly, foul mouthed, idiot & not bat an eyelash.

I don't know what the big surprise is here - Just look around you.

As someone pointed out Thailand can't be accused of draining the west of the cream of the crop.

The evidence is in the myriad posts guys make about Thai women, something along the lines of how here in Thailand they have a wife/girlfriend who is young, beautiful x number of grades up the ladder from what they might have at home. Of course these beauties are attracted by the charm, good looks and personality of the Farangs they are with.

On another front, back in my single days our office administrator had a habit of recommending "lovely, reliable, honest, trustworthy, all round good Thai woman" - This was a regular thing and only came to an halt when I suggested that she might recommend a few "lovely, reliable, honest, trustworthy, all round good Thai woman" who had not recently been dumped by their Thai husband/boyfriend with the offspring of that relationship needing a father.

Nothing wrong with taking on such a responsibility, in truth doing so is something to be admired - But nevertheless, the Farang as a Welfare Option is a real reality that drives many Thai women to seek a foreign husband.

It's the money stupid. Which if nothing else is good reason to hang on to it.

Wow GH, you have a handle on life that is for sure. Nice post man, nice post!

This runs very deep and is a cultural norm of the less educated Thais.

I have been married to a Thai for 18yrs, and although we have cultural differences; this subject is not one of them.

However, it is a fact that Thais' have a different opinion of 'love'. For many Thais' it's a pragmatic approach to marriage.

This will mean sleeping with an older/fat/ugly man in order to achieve this better life. My English girlfriends pryor to my 'missus' would find this approach disgusting and demeaning. Thais' on the other hand will gladly go to a party with there fat, ugly, foul mouthed, idiot & not bat an eyelash.

Sadly this is quite true, my wife went to a wedding knowing the bride had a baby from another man that the groom didnt even know about, the hardest part for me is my wife never comments on this practice.

There are some folks who need to look down on others and justify hatred. Fifty Years ago it would have been gays, but that is no longer accepted.