Red Shirt's Business

Who, me ?

The yellow fools will be eating bread LOL

Have you ever been to Thailand?

Take a guess.

Ermmm, maybe you are here but I reckon your tourist visa will run out before June 24 so you can attend court in USA. Just a guess.

Red shirts are not the same as 'rednecks' so don't feel you have to support them.

Anyway enjoy your holiday and good luck in court :)

Take a guess.

Ermmm, maybe you are here but I reckon your tourist visa will run out before June 24 so you can attend court in USA. Just a guess.

Red shirts are not the same as 'rednecks' so don't feel you have to support them.

Anyway enjoy your holiday and good luck in court :D

:):D :D

Take a guess.

Ermmm, maybe you are here

The question was not "are you in Thailand" it was "have you ever been to Thailand"

The really strange thing is that you didn't even understand your own question. :)

The Yellows are putting out a CD now will all these business listed. Suspect the Alpine Golf Resort and a major Thai Department store chain will be listed as well as possibly a luxury Hotel near the protest site where the three amigos are rumoured to stay.

Opps, and Verra's restaurant in the UK and the famous SC Park Hotel.

The Yellows are putting out a CD now will all these business listed. Suspect the Alpine Golf Resort and a major Thai Department store chain will be listed as well as possibly a luxury Hotel near the protest site where the three amigos are rumoured to stay.

Opps, and Verra's restaurant in the UK and the famous SC Park Hotel.

Yeah, I'm sure this has nothing to do with rice or the rank-and-file Red Shirt protesters.

It's about corporations PAD claim are financing the Red Shirts, just like certain corporations were/are viewed as supporting the Yellow Shirt protests.

Bar girls?

:) taxis or tuktuk/motorcycles with anything red in bkk would be the easiest to avoid

Some week ago a lot of the bike-taxis around the office was donning red scarfs etc. This last week I haven't seen anyone of them carry anything. I suppose even they have had enough or are starting to realize that when you are a mc-driver in a middle-class area you should not spit in your customers face.

yaeh i noticed that too, on suk 23 yesterday, passed on a red one and took the next, but not so common this week to see them flying their colors...off topic i actualy got a full blown pad taxi the otherday i was pretty suprised.. he got an extra tip :D

Can't wait to see the list of multi-millionnaire and billionniare businesses associated with Thaksin's demands. You'll soon see how 'prai' this lot really are. Not.

A partial listing contains corporations, hospitals, industrials, bus companies... pretty much the whole gamut. Again, this is a partial listing of the elite red shirt controlled companies. It comes from a Thai website below:

Nestle Products (Thailand) Inc. - Nescafe cofee, Milo, Maggi sauce, Carnation milk, Coffeemate, Alpo pet food, Purina pet food, Friskies pet food, Minere mineral water, Koko Krunch cereral, Nestle ice cream

AIS

Channel 3

Prachachat newspaper

Howcome Entertainment Co.,Ltd.

SC Asset Co., Ltd.

CS Loxinfo

Thai AirAsia

GMM Grammy Public Co., Ltd.

Imperial World Samrong Shopping Center

Siam Gas And Petrochemicals Public Co., Ltd.

Pinehurst Golf and Country Club Co., Ltd.

Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok Hotel

Yakult ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd. - milk and yoghurt products

Cherdchai Tour Co.

Ratchasima Tour Co.

Praram 9 Hospital

Knab Nam restaurant

Paolo Memorial Hospital

Oishi Group – Oishi restaurants, Oishi tea

http://gruagtangnan.multiply.com/photos/album/2

------------------

Additionally, I would also suspect that this product might also be included in the boycott:

Truth Today! energy drink...

552000000561301.jpg

Mr Hantz I have added one word to my last posting

to accommodate your red/neck/shirt ignorance...

"Ermmm, maybe you are here NOW but I reckon your tourist visa will run out before June 24

so you can attend court in USA. Just a guess.

Anyway enjoy your holiday and good luck in court. :) "

At least during your visit you are boycotting the redshirt clothing manufacturers as you seem to have 'gone native'

with your spear and loincloth and you won't be out of place behind the bamboo barricades.

Just be careful when boarding your flight back on 24th to wear a shirt and trousers.

Edited by hunglikea

Maybe I am slow on the uptake here but is this the real Hantz posting on this site? The Hantz that is the American version of a redshirt some idot who probably voted for Bush twice.

Could be right, he looks very red and is in the 'bush' now judging by his attire but too bloated to hide behind his broken placard stick.

Luckily he can't vote here! Otherwise he'd probably have voted for Thaksin twice as well! :)

I came to work this morning by motorcycle taxi because the BTS was not running. Talking to Mr. Winmotorcycle, he was complaining of suffering from loss of income as a result of the protests. He said fewer people were going out, electing to stay at home where it is conceived as safer. Definitely not a red shirt but am not sure whether he is representative of our orange jacketed fellows.

So one of the Worlds largest food manufactures is on the list!

Somehow I don't think so.

Perhaps you missed the "Thailand" in:

Nestle Products (Thailand) Inc

Locally, as a traded company... some local people might have controlling shareholdership. :)

As for a PAD comparison, create another thread and do the research. :D

The Pad list is interesting only because it gives an idea of the mentality on both sides that is being dealt with.

How long after the civil war do you think that a list similar to the one above will be circulating but instead of corporations and businesses it will list predominately owned by farang property in the kingdom that is to be "reclaimed for the people" . I'd say no more that 24 months from now.

Don't think it will happen?... Venezuela, Cuba, Vietnam, USSR, Laos, Myanmar all started like this. It really is like watching a train wreck in slow motion right now.

After all -- the reds are damaging the country enough that there will be a swing in directions they don't expect.

LOL well that just shows how little you know about Thai culture.

If Thais have a choice between paying inflated prices for goods and making a political statement, they will time and time again choose to save their money.

While your supposition would explain the paid protesters in the Red camp .... it fails dismally to show any grasp of what Thai people consider important on a large scale. The fact that you clipped out the majority of the post you replied to is quite telling ....

This announcement shows the yellows (like a lot of TV forum posters) are just a hate group that don't know how to solve the problems of this nation, nor are they interested.

Wasn't it the reds who started this boycott thing first? Or should I say terrorist attacks against certain corporations? Bangkok Bank, ect.

So, if the reds can do it, why not the yellows? Just to show there are not double standards... :)

Can't wait to see the list of multi-millionnaire and billionniare businesses associated with Thaksin's demands. You'll soon see how 'prai' this lot really are. Not.

A partial listing contains corporations, hospitals, industrials, bus companies... pretty much the whole gamut. Again, this is a partial listing of the elite red shirt controlled companies. It comes from a Thai website below:

Nestle Products (Thailand) Inc. - Nescafe cofee, Milo, Maggi sauce, Carnation milk, Coffeemate, Alpo pet food, Purina pet food, Friskies pet food, Minere mineral water, Koko Krunch cereral, Nestle ice cream

AIS

Channel 3

Prachachat newspaper

Howcome Entertainment Co.,Ltd.

SC Asset Co., Ltd.

CS Loxinfo

Thai AirAsia

GMM Grammy Public Co., Ltd.

Imperial World Samrong Shopping Center

Siam Gas And Petrochemicals Public Co., Ltd.

Pinehurst Golf and Country Club Co., Ltd.

Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok Hotel

Yakult ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd. - milk and yoghurt products

Cherdchai Tour Co.

Ratchasima Tour Co.

Praram 9 Hospital

Knab Nam restaurant

Paolo Memorial Hospital

Oishi Group – Oishi restaurants, Oishi tea

http://gruagtangnan.multiply.com/photos/album/2

------------------

Additionally, I would also suspect that this product might also be included in the boycott:

Truth Today! energy drink...

That is not the PAD list of UDD/Thaksin supporting businesses.

This announcement shows the yellows (like a lot of TV forum posters) are just a hate group that don't know how to solve the problems of this nation, nor are they interested.

Wasn't it the reds who started this boycott thing first? Or should I say terrorist attacks against certain corporations? Bangkok Bank, ect.

So, if the reds can do it, why not the yellows? Just to show there are not double standards... :)

Just to point out ---- boycotting the products of companies that support causes that you oppose is FAR different than the reds throwing grenades at Bangkok Bank or businesses owned by Newin's family.

After all -- the reds are damaging the country enough that there will be a swing in directions they don't expect.

LOL well that just shows how little you know about Thai culture.

If Thais have a choice between paying inflated prices for goods and making a political statement, they will time and time again choose to save their money.

Then what the hel_l are the upcountry reds doing in Bangkok? Even farting's cheaper up there.