Mowers

thaiozy

goodday all

been a while, but just been browsing, but i need to know if any one knows of a place like home - pro or ect that sells hand pushed mowers ( i`m sure yu know the old type as not have much lawn & better cut) + it`ll keep the wife in trim :)

thanks all

from Thai ozy(Korat)

Hi Thai ozy,

I bought one from Homepro in Patts. They had 3 different sizes. Paid 2990 baht. Got it home adjusted the blades and it works well. My very pregnant lady uses it while I am back in Oz. Even her 16 yo uses it, better than using the shears she used to use.

Cheers

Edited by wonder6281

Hi Thai ozy,

I bought one from Homepro in Patts. They had 3 different sizes. Paid 2990 baht. Got it home adjusted the blades and it works well. My very pregnant lady uses it while I am back in Oz. Even her 16 yo uses it, better than using the shears she used to use.

Cheers

Thanks for that

Guess it is good excersise so i will check out the local home pro & get her one for her birthday soon :) joking.

No really she wanted a nice garden front lawn (& maybe i to ) but like yu mentioned ? who is going to cut all that lawn at once with hand shears

Hi Thai ozy,

Cheers

Thanks for that

Guess it is good excersise so i will check out the local home pro & get her one for her birthday soon :) joking.

No really she wanted a nice garden front lawn (& maybe i to ) but like yu mentioned ? who is going to cut all that lawn at once with hand shears

She would love one of these

:D

post-97356-1272283554_thumb.jpg

I could only find them in Pattaya..I live in Khorat also.

I was in Home pro yesterday at the MALL they did not have any!

Ah interesting

you beat my reply but thanks, maybe we will have to talk to home pro (i might even try to find site on them) & of the topic a bit _ lets wish Wonder6821 all the best (because we`re ausies)

I could only find them in Pattaya..I live in Khorat also.

I was in Home pro yesterday at the MALL they did not have any!

Ah interesting

you beat my reply but thanks, maybe we will have to talk to home pro (i might even try to find site on them) & of the topic a bit _ lets wish Wonder6821 all the best (because we`re ausies)

Thanks for your wishes. I will be back in August for 3 months to tend to the lawn while my lady tends to the boy. I definitely have the easier job!