Finding Work In Thailand As A Foreigner

I am looking for work in Thailand within the Hotel/Resort industry as a senior manager.

Will i have problems as a foreigner in regards to visa's, work permits?

Also how would i go about looking for suitable jobs.

Many Thanks in advance

I am looking for work in Thailand within the Hotel/Resort industry as a senior manager.

Will i have problems as a foreigner in regards to visa's, work permits?

Also how would i go about looking for suitable jobs.

Many Thanks in advance

What kind of experience have you got?

Thanks for the reply.

I have 17 years experience as a senior executive manager in hotels/resorts. I am currently a General manager of three 4 star resorts in Australia.

My dream is to gain Asain hotel/resort experience.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply.

I have 17 years experience as a senior executive manager in hotels/resorts. I am currently a General manager of three 4 star resorts in Australia.

My dream is to gain Asain hotel/resort experience.

Thanks

I know nothing about your industry but I'm surprised that someone managing 12 stars is asking these questions and not answering them.

Right thanks for your reply.

I don't manage 12 stars????? I manage 3 resorts that are a 4 star standard in Australia.

I know all about the hotel industry in Australia but don't have any ideas on the Thailand hotel/resort industry.

Therefore if someone can point me in the right direction in securing a good job with a hotel company company that would be much appricated

Many Thanks

Easy

Network

Do the trade shows,conferences.

Or you could lower yourself and work for accor

I am sure managing 4 star resorts in aus will make you better qualified than most thai mgrs...aside from local knowledge of course.

Right thanks for your reply.

I don't manage 12 stars????? I manage 3 resorts that are a 4 star standard in Australia.

I know all about the hotel industry in Australia but don't have any ideas on the Thailand hotel/resort industry.

Therefore if someone can point me in the right direction in securing a good job with a hotel company company that would be much appricated

Many Thanks

I recall someone was looking for a resort manager here. However, it seems the best Expat jobs in the industry are vetted outside Thailand. That is to say, they'll recruit from Europe etc, or from within their own home offices. Shame really as there are at any given moment expats with experience already in Thailand whom would jump at the right opp.