This Forum Really Down The Chitter

This forum used to be a place to find humerous and interesting things to discuss. Members brainstormed to come up with fabulous things to discuss such as Backpackers, ladies with tattoos and Thailand cheap charlie special living costs. All of this is gone now however. You know there's a real brain drain when the lead topic is custom avatars followed by karaoke bars. jeeez louise, gimme a good goddamn break. Any thoughts?

This forum used to be a place to find humerous and interesting things to discuss. Members brainstormed to come up with fabulous things to discuss such as Backpackers, ladies with tattoos and Thailand cheap charlie special living costs. All of this is gone now however. You know there's a real brain drain when the lead topic is custom avatars followed by karaoke bars. jeeez louise, gimme a good goddamn break. Any thoughts?

Fug off

lol

So in just eight weeks you have seen this forum rise to the dizzy heights of stardom, then come plummiting back down to earth with a bang. Do me a favour pal. Although with the word Goddamn, you must be a sceptic, so the good stuffs probably still there, just way over your head. I for one think the forum is useful,funny,sometimes hurtful,sad,interesting,bad,good; in fact a wonderful way to connect Thailand related topics Worldwide. Actually I think there's probably another Forum for you somewhere. In fact I did go on there recently and the one topic ' Tattooed lady backpacker found dead in 50 baht hotel room no-where near Karioke bar' Should suit you down to the ground. :o

Edited by lampard10

The day will come,the day will come :o

A little boy in Surin tells me the day should be Jan 3 ?

If he invites me to his party.

Mr Wolfie;

The Dude ....I smell a troll

Please keep the thread open Mr Lampard is very interesting, more than that other man

Good on yer Sidney mate.........looks like we've pitched this trolls topic into the pisser and got back on something interesting.

Why oh why is there always one............?

It's not very interesting, no one ever posts interesting topics..................blah blah blah!

Ooops! :o I'd better stop feeding now :D

Although with the word Goddamn, you must be a sceptic, so the good stuffs probably still there, just way over your head. I for one think the forum is useful,funny,sometimes

Hey Lam10, if you meant septic as in seppo, don't throw him off onto us. I don't claim him. :D:o:D

Although with the word Goddamn, you must be a sceptic, so the good stuffs probably still there, just way over your head. I for one think the forum is useful,funny,sometimes

Hey Lam10, if you meant septic as in seppo, don't throw him off onto us.  I don't claim him.  :D  :o  :D

he didn't say septic he said sceptic

Hi All,

A troll is A TROLL, and a Forum is just that a, FORUM (of members), good topic is a good topic anywhere…. If you want to bitch ( B.I.T.C.H.) about Thailand or Thai Ladies go to stickman. If you have something useful to say…. Well say it!.

I get pissed off when:

Someone says they love Thailand but wish this or that was like it is at home. If home was so good YOU would not be in Thailand!

Someone cries about a screwed up relationship with a Thai lady that has gone wrong. HELOOOOOO, 50% of marriages in the UK now fail, probably the same % of Thai / Farang marriages fail (I don’t know)

I am not living in LOS yet, but if you are interested in Thailand and making the CULTURE SHOCK change as smooth as possible, then post something useful, if you want to post negative about LOS, then stickman is your site!

Have A Happy,

Jim

I get pissed off when:

Someone says they love Thailand but wish this or that was like it is at home. If home was so good YOU would not be in Thailand!

I think there are very few TV members who have said that they wish certain aspects of Thailand were like home (although I haven't read every post on here). There have been complaints about Thailand and suggestions of how some problems could be solved, but that would be the case in any country, would it not? In my case, any compaints about Thailand and Thais are minimal compared to the complaints I would have about Britain and Brits if I was still there (God forbid).

I get pissed off when:

I think there are very few TV members who have said that they wish certain aspects of Thailand were like home (although I haven't read every post on here). There have been complaints about Thailand and suggestions of how some problems could be solved, but that would be the case in any country, would it not? In my case, any compaints about Thailand and Thais are minimal compared to the complaints I would have about Britain and Brits if I was still there (God forbid).

I don't have many complaints; of those that I did have, one lives in Cha Am, one might be going to China, ones back in Oz and that only leaves a couple of small things. :o

Sorry, it was Mae West - "Chickadee"

Hopefully, well away from the FC.  :o

There's a decent "fall offalong" bar about 3 km south.

Or we can go to that really "interesting sing-along" Go down Hwy 214 until you get to the Hwy 2121 Junction, its a "grass hut" about 500m further on the left. You would have passed it if you ever do a visa-run.

But I want Mr Lampard to take me on a tour of Soi Cola.