Im After A Cheap Flight From Uk To Bkk...

leew

Im in the UK (dodging the ash) at present and now need to return back to BKK. Because of the troubles etc in BKK ive heard some planes are almost empty that are flying there. As im a scrote does anyone know how i could purchase some cheap flights or if anyone has heard that seats may be going cheap? Ive done the skyscanner etc thing and the flights are no cheaper than normal.

Try Travel supermarket, just seen one on the 4th of may one way for £290 with Southall travel..

LHR] London - Heathrow

Departing Tue 04 May 21:00 [bKK] Bangkok

Arriving Wed 05 May 19:05 1 Stop

16h 5m

Edited by MB1

would have thought airlines would need to keep fares high if there are empty seats!!

£359 Eva Air one way and direct through kayak but thats in a months time....check Kayak.com

one of the cheapest places to check is www.westeasttravel.com

would have thought airlines would need to keep fares high if there are empty seats!!

£359 Eva Air one way and direct through kayak but thats in a months time....check Kayak.com

How much ?, I still have Travel supermarket window open and I can beat that by £50 without even trying..

£308.50 Air India/Southall travel..

avg. per person

all taxes included [LHR] London - Heathrow

Departing Sat 29 May 21:30 [bKK] Bangkok

Arriving Sun 30 May 19:15 1 Stop

15h 45m

Just because it seems counterproductive doesn't mean it's not a valid strategy.  There is a set amount of people that *have* to travel to LOS.  They will cough up whatever price the airline sets because that is the only way they can get to LOS.  No need to discount tickets.  Additionally, airlines don't fly empty planes.  They ground them, move capacity to other routes, rent to charter companies, and rent to other airline companies.  

book quatar airways ! But make sure you book RETURN, because a return flight sometimes comes cheaper than a one-way flight ! And this happens with many other airlines as well !!!!

I just checked the quatar airways own website, London to BKK is 512 for a one way, and 435 Pound St for a retun ticket. After you arrived, just call them and cancel your return flight, or just don t show !

some flights are well scheduled in timing - . . . they do just a short 3 hour stopover. Some are extended with 17 hour stopover, so watch out when booking.

got my return flight from southall travel for £382 they were better than anything on skyscanner by about £90

Just got exactly the same deal...was it with Kingfisher Airlines?? A highly reputable company with a 5star service:) Certainly cant complain at that price either though.

Southall Travel are always highly competitive:)

How much ?, I still have Travel supermarket window open and I can beat that by £50 without even trying..

avg. per person

15h 45m

He'd have to be hard up to choose Air India ove EVA for the sake of £50...

avg. per person

15h 45m

He'd have to be hard up to choose Air India ove EVA for the sake of £50...

Exactly, for £50 i would choose Eva anyday especially as its a DIRECT flight and non stop