On The Prowl For A Pure Siamese Kitty

This topic pertaining to Siamese Cats was covered almost 2 years ago but all trails from that thread fell cold, so in the interest of updated information, I'll list the subject again... My wife (who is a Chiang Mai Thai) and I got a small Siamese kitty late last year and sadly, within 2 months he was stolen from in front of our house. : ( _ :D _ :) _ :D We have never gotten over the loss and are actively searching for a new kitty. Previous suggestions included a gentleman who reportedly was breeding south of Chiang Mai, NahmPeung Butterfly/Orchid Farm and Rahk Saht, a pet shop in between Makro and Carrefour. Called NahmPeung Farm, said they don't sell any more. Visited Rahk Saht, said they had no Siamese, only Persians (not interested, want pure Siamese with Blue Eyes). Any info on Siamese kittens would be much appreciated. Please help us find a new lovely little kitty to chase away the snakes and elephants from our back yard! Thanks so much. Attached are photos of our little lost loved one.

post-47931-1272697460_thumb.jpg

post-47931-1272697479_thumb.jpg

Sorry that I can't help you find a new kitty, however I really sympathise with you for the lost of that lovely one. It's unbelievable how people can be so jealous and selfish, stealing and hurting people. I wonder how they can even sleep at night...

There is a Siamese Cat farm near Phetchkasem Road in Bangkok (Bangkhae). I don't know the address but it may be on the internet and it is marked on some tourist maps. I know it's a long way from Chiang Mai but I suppose they will have a good selection.

For the 45 years prior to my arrival in Bangkok my family always had up to 4 Siamese cats in the house - blue point, chocolate point, red point and seal point. I have rarely seen a really beautiful Siamese cat here in Thailand. They usually have snub noses and often docked tails. But they are the best pets in the world, very intelligent and with a mind of their own.

I hope you find a replacement for your lost kitten.

P&M