Obtaining Finance From Developer?

Hi all.

my wife and i have decided to look at buying a house in Pattaya this year.

We have a substancial deposit (1-2 million) if needed, but after doing some research it seems we will struggle to get finace in Thailand, as i have read its nigh on impossible for a Thai living in UK to get a mortgage.

So we have been told that many new builds or even recent builds that developers/owners offer finace over 5-10-15 years etc as long as a decent deposit has been paid?

However i am struggling to find any, and the few offices we visited recently were no help at all and were just intent on trying to sell us condos for 10 mil plus.

We have no mortgage in the UK, but are reluctant to mortgage over here, both have jobs with combined income of 60k+.

We are looking ideally at 0-8million total price, with a max of 3 million deposit, has to be house not to far away from main town.

Anyone advise of any websites/contacts to visit, as a lot mention finace but dont elaborate.

Many thanks

I this market look for motivated sellers and use them to do you financing for you. With 1/3 down and reasonable monthly payments there should be plenty of opportunities. I am negotiating to sell my townhouse that way as we speak, if a 3 bedroom townhouse, 3 story 4 baths, 2 kitchens is of interest PM me. Ty to find a good Realtor to represent you.

Any one know where this is or know of the agency?

price seems very good.

rgds

livinbeach co ltd.

post-105827-1272960969_thumb.jpg

3 million with flexible finance, allegedly.

Edit. just noticed the date on the picture, these guys really should update there website more often.

Edited by thetrickytree