Bar Girl Asks Me To Go Red

westybrook

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could teach you to be a master hypnotist & then you could go 'behind enemy lines' & put all of them in a trance, get them to do a few crazy things for the media & then tell them to stop the protest & go home.

What a great idea :D

Don't you mean pull them out of the Thaksinotrance they are already in? They are already doing enough crazy things for the media, the journos can hardly keep up as it is. :)

So one night of good pussy equates to sound decision making about a country's politics? Is the OP really Bill Clinton in disguise?

The opening post has to be a wind-up. :)

My wife is a no shirt. She is from a dirt poor family but a smart family and they borrowed large to get her an education. She now knows one thing only; that red shirts are pawns doing what they are told for their 500 per week or whatever it is. My wife is not from Issan

My wife is a no shirt. She is from a dirt poor family but a smart family and they borrowed large to get her an education. She now knows one thing only; that red shirts are pawns doing what they are told for their 500 per week or whatever it is. My wife is not from Issan

and my wife voted for Mr Abhisit in the last election

Reasons:

1. Young

2. Good looking

3. Hoped for a new future for Thailand, away from the old ways.

4. Oxford Education.

Boy is she disappointed!!

When are they going to deport and ban that Aussie guy? I wouldn't want an Aussie guy giving speeches on how things should be done in my country.

Did you mean Ian "Molly" Meldrum, The gay rock star interviewer......had a bar in BKK once. Passes himself off as an expert but in reality knows SFA.

When are they going to deport and ban that Aussie guy? I wouldn't want an Aussie guy giving speeches on how things should be done in my country.

Did you mean Ian "Molly" Meldrum, The gay rock star interviewer......had a bar in BKK once. Passes himself off as an expert but in reality knows SFA.

I think he means the ridiculous clown in post 5 of this thread in general forum:

Deportation Invitation?

He just can't wait to get thrown out in a deportation:

If more women decided to go "No Shirt" Thailand tourism numbers would rise dramatically. :)

You see I'm a lover not a fighter and the thought of having to smash a policeman's or army boys skull in makes me want to be sick. This I fear will happen to me if I join. I will need to get so drunk before I go in there. Then I'll more than likely do something stupid.

I wouldn't dwell too much on the the stupid bit............it's your immaturity that is worrying.

I wish it was that simple. I like that fact that they are showing their support. But this is a Thai problem. Me comming in with my red shirt, stinking of sweat out of fear and my long ginger hair may only cause concern for them. I don't want them to attack me. I want to go and help them.

dont forget that this is a bar girl buddy!!! you met her to complete a transaction, not so she could recruit you and parade you around as another farang to credit their cause...

Its like you saying to her "hey i dont have any money to pay you but im really passionate about f*cking you in the ass... how about it"... what do you think her response would be?

I wish it was that simple. I like that fact that they are showing their support. But this is a Thai problem. Me comming in with my red shirt, stinking of sweat out of fear and my long ginger hair may only cause concern for them. I don't want them to attack me. I want to go and help them.

Many BGs like stinking sweaty red headed fearful Farangs, that`s not a problem.

Seems like you have met a truly wonderful girl here and you would be foolish to let her go just because of a bit of politics.

You should take up arms, go in there and kill anyone that gets in between you and this girl, unless of course it`s a threesome that can be negotiated to the satisfaction of all parties.

Otherwise, if you’re not the fighting type, go and see a psychiatrist.

Is there a Doctor in the house?

Edited by BigWheelMan

Damm Aussies.... oh wait :)

Im seriously extreemly embarrased about that... I hope they throw him in a jail cell to share with a big guy called Bruce... we dont want him back here in AUS thats for sure :D

You could always just paint your 'willy' red. See if she'll buy that. :D

no such thing as a stunning red girl.

have you seen what their mommas look like.

btw my hi so thai chineese nana girl says nana plaza is full of red supporters :):D

Edited by treebee

Oh God dont remind me....rather have Angry Anderson, least he had good tats and could sing somewhat...but Molly...and had a bar? What did his mum look after him here?

Oh God dont remind me....rather have Angry Anderson, least he had good tats and could sing somewhat...but Molly...and had a bar? What did his mum look after him here?

He was interviewed in BKK for Oz TV and then again in Oz, He had a boy bar in Silom but it went broke

I still love Takson son and what he did for the poor. He gave to the poor and they love him.

If my bar girl says fight, then fight it is!

Go reds go!!

You are obviously fairly new to Thailand...

Thaksin gave nothing to the poor.....he promised them 1,000,000 per village to get elected....after the election he told them it was a loan and would have to be paid back.....

dam_n I fed the Troll.... :)

Red, yellow, multi-colored do not really know what they're fighting for.

Or do not not really understand it anyway.

And they actually all forget about Thailand and Thai people.

Edited by eurasianthai