Celebrate Cinco De Mayo At Sunrise Tacos!

Break out the maracas and celebrate! It's Cinco de Mayo again, when people around the world mark the Mexican Army's unlikely defeat of French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862.

Sunrise Tacos is celebrating Cinco de Mayo all month with this special promotion: Buy two cold Corona beers at 149 baht each and get one free Corona through May 31.

If that wasn’t enough, on Cinco de Mayo itself – May 5 -- your souvenir Giant Margarita 800 ml glass is yours to keep when you fill it with Frosty Fruit Freeze of Lime, Mango or Strawberry for 199 baht. (All fruits freezes are 100 percent fruit, not syrup.)

Want to turn your Giant Frosty Freeze into a XXX Gold Siglo Treinta Margarita? Sunrise will add three shots of XXX Gold Siglo Treinta Tequila and a shot of premium Triple Sec for free to your Giant Glass May 5. This giant glass, once filled, is equivalent to almost a pitcher of margarita and its just 199 baht!

Not so thirsty? Get a 300 ml margarita with XXX Gold Tequila for 79 baht.

Sunrise Tacos will also have plenty of delicious food – tacos, burritos, enchiladas, fajitas and more –for hungry revelers. Try our new recipes from Mexican chef from Mexico City and the United States. Rest assured Chef Abel always uses all premium ingredients.

Enjoy Endless Enchiladas: all the hot, freshly-made hand-rolled enchiladas you can handle for 200 baht. Choose hand-pulled chicken, seasoned ground sirloin or potato and corn. We'll keep bringing out more of them until you cry "No mas. I’m full!"

Or try Taco Rice and Cheese. Inspired by the people of Japan and the U.S. Marines, this tasty dish features seasoned ground sirloin smothered with melted cheese and topped with lettuce and fresh tomato salsa. Wait until you try our version for just 100 baht. We bet you’ll fall in love all over again!

Still hungry? How about Street-Style Tacos. They’re three corn tortillas served open-faced with choice of grilled chicken or carnitas (roasted pork), chopped onion and cilantro. Served with tomatillo salsa. Just 150 baht.

These promotions are being offered at the 24-hour Sunrise Tacos branch on Sukhumvit Road between sois 12 and 14 and at the Sunrise Tacos Emporium Mall branch on the fifth floor of the Park Food Hall located near Mos Burger and Swensen's.

Mexican food is a huge part of celebrating Cinco de Mayo, so be sure to come out and celebrate with us at one of our biggest fiestas of the year! Rattle and roll those maracas baby!

http://www.SunriseTacos.com

Edited by Sunbelt Asia

• 5 months later...

well...it ain't cinco de mayo but today I stumbled upon Sunrise Tacos as I was looking for the DHL office across the way that doesn't open until 1030hrs. So I ordered tacos al pastor and hungrily scarfed the lot and the rice and beans...I'm from LA and the best places open early to serve the right stuff to manage a hangover with a few beers but I only had a diet coke this time...

the tacos were OK if a little dry as the pork was left over and not prepared that day, otherwise there would have been more drippings...all the fresh ingredients for the day were being brought in through the front door as I was eating about 1000hrs...

but no matter, they were some of the best soft tacos that I've had in years...and, judging by the satisfied grunts from the solitary falang in the booth behind me everyone was enjoying their meal...

gotta find an excuse to go down the DHL office more often... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

The times I've gone to Sunrise Tacos it's always been 50/50. Sometimes nice, sometimes terrible. It seems to be very inconsistent. Both myself and my wife had a bad case of bum-trots after a terrible meal there once.

• 4 weeks later...

The times I've gone to Sunrise Tacos it's always been 50/50. Sometimes nice, sometimes terrible. It seems to be very inconsistent. Both myself and my wife had a bad case of bum-trots after a terrible meal there once.

same situation here. They're not very consistent with their food but they're ok for a 24 hour joint. On second thought, the food gave me the squitters on a couple of occasions, and the cleanliness could be better. I don't know if they try to be authentic by serving food on dirty plates but its not appreciated. The Filipino servers were a bit rude. They kept me away from there for a few months at a time.