Anyone Else Having Trouble With Yahoo And Hotmail

obviously my innternet is working or i would not be posting. have the thai govement taken down access to yahoo and hotmail. this happened before years ago when there was football on to stop people betting.

wonder if they have done it again for another reason

Paid Email hosting with your own domain is very inexpensive these days, usually around USD 30/annually and one is not at mercy of big brother any longer. With free email service the old saying applies: You get what you pay for! If interested, pvt me for more information.

Paid Email hosting with your own domain is very inexpensive these days, usually around USD 30/annually and one is not at mercy of big brother any longer. With free email service the old saying applies: You get what you pay for! If interested, pvt me for more information.

must be the same with youtube then. free video site cause that is so hit and miss i can't even be bothered at the moment. Anyway it is free but the companies yahoo and hotmail and youtube make money from us. all that advertising. we might not be paying customers for email but if we buy something that has been promoted by any of these companies then we are give them money for something. so in a way we are al customers.

BBC is free still crap ! so suppose u r right actually no it ain't free u need a liscence to watch crap in england or get arrested and jail. i dunno This Is Thailand

TIE That Is Engand bye bye pittyful country. so much for my govement 1 million bahts worth of free govement education i can even spell. lucky i am not from a rich thai family think they would be dissopointed in there evented fortune.

p.s sorry about the babbling haven't been on much latly got allot of wind ups and bad spelling errors and long politcal speaches to make up for .)

Edited by BigC