Youtube

richieudon

Youtube is not blocked in Thailand, nor is it off line.

You give very meager info, so I can only assist with basic and general suggestions.

Reboot your modem, router, pc.

Clear your browser cookies and cache (keep in mind you will lose any and all saved passwords to websites).

Flush your DNS resolver cache.

WinXP. Click "Start -> Run. Then type ipconfig /flushdns

Win Vista/7: Click "Start" then type ipconfig /flushdns in the search programs bar

If this doesn't solve it try the following

Run your antivirus, anti malware programs (I suggest Malwarebytes Antimalware and SpyBot S&D)

Try with another computer

Use a webproxy (eg. www.hidemybox.com) (since youtube is not blocked in Thailand, the suggestion is a legal one)

Try using a VPN proxy (since youtube is not blocked in Thailand, the suggestion is a legal one). Click the following link and the program will download. Rename the file to whatever you like. Unzip and run it. http://hidemybox.com/index.php/1010110A/3f...f82cb78dc915124

I hope that helps.

I am in Chiangmai and have been unable to access YouTube at all today. My browser searches and searches, only to inform me, eventually, that it cannot find the server. I have no trouble accessing any other sites.

I get that I just refresh the page and it normally works, sometimes it has to be done 2 or 3 times especially during peak times in my apartment building

I have been told recently that software called Tor is helpful. Don't know but others might want to check it out.

I am having today the same problem on both of my two computers, no access at all to YouTube, but access to all other sites, which suggests strongly, to me at least, that the problem does not lie with either of the computers, but rather elsewhere.

Youtube is not blocked in Thailand, nor is it off line.

You give very meager info, so I can only assist with basic and general suggestions.

Reboot your modem, router, pc.

Clear your browser cookies and cache (keep in mind you will lose any and all saved passwords to websites).

Flush your DNS resolver cache.

WinXP. Click "Start -> Run. Then type ipconfig /flushdns

Win Vista/7: Click "Start" then type ipconfig /flushdns in the search programs bar

If this doesn't solve it try the following

Run your antivirus, anti malware programs (I suggest Malwarebytes Antimalware and SpyBot S&D)

Try with another computer

Use a webproxy (eg. www.hidemybox.com) (since youtube is not blocked in Thailand, the suggestion is a legal one)

Try using a VPN proxy (since youtube is not blocked in Thailand, the suggestion is a legal one). Click the following link and the program will download. Rename the file to whatever you like. Unzip and run it. http://hidemybox.com/index.php/1010110A/3f...f82cb78dc915124

I hope that helps.

Thanks

I use a Mac and have never had problems in Esaan with youtube but am on holiday in a hotel in Phuket, maybe the problem lies there?