Thai Girls Are Evil And So Are Their Offsprings - Joke

eurasianthai

Just to play Devils Advocate . . . . How does everyone know that the people in the photo are indeed the OPs wife & kid he isn't showing someone else's family off to the TV masses?

And, for the PC crowd, isn't the title of the thread in breach of TV regulations as it casts all Thai females in a negative light 'Thai Girls Are Evil And So Are Their Offsprings' :)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see the harm. 

For example only, it could bring old boyfriends or even customers out of the woodwork to expose an embarrassing past which the husband was unaware of. In a worst case scenario this could result in a family breakup.

I personally know of blissfully happily married men who are totally unaware of their wives' past lives. Posting photos could bring out the worms.

Of course the OP isn't one of these "victims". The happy ones never are.

OK, could happen I guess.  That's just not important to me.  And if I married a woman unknowing that she had been an axe-murderer before, and she had kept that little tidbit of information from me, I would appreciate finding out so I could get rid of all the axes in the house. :)

The past is the past.  I have done things in the past of which I am not too proud, and I would assume a future wife would have things like that as well.  If I am happily married, then I really don't care too much what she did as a teenager.

I have my real name on books, publications, being interviewed by newspapers and television, much of my military career, and even my family tree online, so if someone really wanted to track me down, they wouldn't need an un-labeled photo in ThaiVisa.

Having written that, though, I certainly have no bones to pick with people who prefer to keep completely anonymous on the internet.  It makes no difference to me.  My only issue here is with people chastising the OP because he showed off his family, much as most men will show their photos out of their wallet to complete strangers at the drop of the hat.

SBK, you actually met Bonobo in the flesh??!! Hmmm

Edit - didn't mean "in the flesh" but sort of face to face clothed...

I'll never tell, but about that whip, well, ...  :)

And, for the PC crowd, isn't the title of the thread in breach of TV regulations as it casts all Thai females in a negative light 'Thai Girls Are Evil And So Are Their Offsprings' :)

When I read the title, I went in guns ablazing to do my mod thing, but after reading the OP's post, it was extremely evident that this was a tongue-in-cheek dig at posts, many of them recent, which castigate women and Thais.

If the OP took out a photo and showed it to a person in real life, saying something like "Here are my wife and kid, the little devils," no one would take that as something other than an endearment.  On the internet, subtleties are sometimes harder to discern (hence emoticons), so some posters here clearly missed the point, I think.  Some have taken the title of the thread at face value and not looked into the meat of the message.  

So no, the thread does not cast Thai females in a negative light, and hence, it is not against TV posting regulations.

It beats my European family, that's why I ran away to Thailand....yeah go on, call me a dead beat dad you schmucks...what would you of done?

vicky_pollard_and_kids.jpg

For the non UK guy's and gals, this pic is a quite normal photo of a UK single mum going to the corner shop . :)

Sorry you are wrong , she is going to get her Dole money so she can get her drugs fags and beer.

Look at the color of the kids. This is not UK, but UN.

These "happily married to a Thai" farangs should be forced to disclose the salary they are paying their partners (and their families) and how much property is being put in their names.

But financial records would be required as so many are in denial. Farang neighbor, normally honest, swore to me he wasn't paying, but my GF talking to his wife found out he was paying "household expenses" far in excess of actual costs, with no accounting of where the extra was actually going. And he'd built her house in her village, etc., etc.

Having lived in LOS a number of years, I find that a typical case.

OR yer gal jest said that to get you to 'keep up' :)

What people call luck is the ability to spot opportunities and act on them.

...... :)

Agree. I was happily single in Thailand for 10 years, with a comfortable life and no interest whatsoever in complicating it. But when I met my wife I knew she was the one - and if I passed her up I'd regret it for the rest of my life. So I acted on the opportunity.

But conversely, I think the majority of guys go wrong by trying to forge an opportunity where there probably isn't one. It's worth waiting for the right person - and if they don't come along - well that's just how it is. So luck probably comes into it too.

Went to a Western Union outlet some days ago with the GF (was that YOU that was sending her money again? :) ) and noted that each and everyone of the people in the cue was decent looking women/girls in the age of 20-35

Most of them received 20 to 40k baht (easy to count over the shoulder when they make the sound for each bill, and re-count each stack.)

And this was just an ordinary afternoon.

There is a thread in Family and Children where people post pics of their offspring. So what is so wrong with this thread?

It's sad that the internet has come to point that every sentence you write or photo you send may come back one day and hit you in the face.

There is a thread in Family and Children where people post pics of their offspring. So what is so wrong with this thread?

It's sad that the internet has come to point that every sentence you write or photo you send may come back one day and hit you in the face.

looks like you answered your own question above but adorable family!

It beats my European family, that's why I ran away to Thailand....yeah go on, call me a dead beat dad you schmucks...what would you of done?

For the non UK guy's and gals, this pic is a quite normal photo of a UK single mum going to the corner shop . :)

with half of her offspring!!!

Well observed, the older ones are in jail. :D

Careful people, there are some people out there (that don't come from the UK) that think this is a genuine picture. :D

Nice one Eurasianthai. A breath of fresh air instead of the usual " I got burned and that is why I hate everything" postings.

:)

Agree he is obviously not serious and adores his family. Nice looking family Eurasianthai.

These "happily married to a Thai" farangs should be forced to disclose the salary they are paying their partners (and their families) and how much property is being put in their names.

But financial records would be required as so many are in denial. Farang neighbor, normally honest, swore to me he wasn't paying, but my GF talking to his wife found out he was paying "household expenses" far in excess of actual costs, with no accounting of where the extra was actually going. And he'd built her house in her village, etc., etc.

My wife has a 40,000 baht salary from her job plus 15 from me. Sucker? Not really 8 of that goes to our car payment the rest who cares or asks for a receipt? Give and take here eh she doesn't charge me for cleaning the house or filling the fridge with snacks and juice or for the nightly massage. Man don't fight it give her a salary and you will find it to your benefit and be lucky your night a Thai man having to give it ALL to her.

Nice one Eurasianthai. A breath of fresh air instead of the usual " I got burned and that is why I hate everything" postings.

:)

Agree he is obviously not serious and adores his family.

Thanks Agord, does it show...? :D

Edited by eurasianthai

My wife has a 40,000 baht salary from her job plus 15 from me. Sucker? Not really 8 of that goes to our car payment the rest who cares or asks for a receipt? Give and take here eh she doesn't charge me for cleaning the house or filling the fridge with snacks and juice or for the nightly massage. Man don't fight it give her a salary and you will find it to your benefit and be lucky your night a Thai man having to give it ALL to her.

Of course you're not a sucker!

So how come you don't have a joint bank account (normal in the West with people who are married)?

Of course you're not a sucker!

So how come you don't have a joint bank account (normal in the West with people who are married)?

What is normal in the West?

I only joined the forum because I was getting advice about hiring a car when we come to Thailand this Summer on holiday, but I've been browsing some of the forums generally.

My wife and I have been married for 13 years. We each have our own bank accounts. Before children we used to share all the costs. Since having children my wife works part time (before she worked full time). I pay all the bills and give her £300 a month and she keeps her salary. We split the costs of some things, usually food and petrol/diesel. It has become a very ad hoc arrangement over the years and every couple of years I give her some more money if she has gone into overdraft. As far as I'm concerned she can spend the money on what she wants. This arrangement works for us and we have very few disagreements about money. I think we would have more if we had a joint account. If either of us are making an expensive purchase we always discuss it as I think it would be unreasonable to spend a lot of our money without the other knowing.

This arrangement doesn't seem that different from what the 'usual arrangements' are with Thai/foreigner couples I've been reading about on these forums.

You get gold diggers in all cultures and all nationalities. In the UK you read about it all the time with the footballers and celebrities partners. The key is just to get to know your partner well before making a life commitment. Common sense really. This last comment isn't in reply to the quote above, it's in relation to the 'complaining posts' about relationships with Thai women that have been on the general forum.

For the non UK guy's and gals, this pic is a quite normal photo of a UK single mum going to the corner shop . :D

Well observed, the older ones are in jail. :D

Careful people, there are some people out there (that don't come from the UK) that think this is a genuine picture. :D

:):D:D:D

is it not? :D